ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 21

καdε

Darkness took over as I just laid there

Darkness took over as I just laid there. I can hear them taking rumor away. Her screams made me so mad with Reed and Carter. Why would they do this? If it's for greed and power, they're stupid.

I open my eyes looking around seeing a fire near me. I look up seeing the loner wolf fixing something in a cup. I moved my legs a bit feeling my toes and feet move.

"Don't move too much"he spoke.

"What happened?"i ask him. "Where's my mother and sister?!"i semi yelled.

"Shhh"—"keep the noise down"he said.

"Loner—"

"It's Rodger I told you. I wanna know why you disrespect me and I'm the one who saved you from being killed by that guy who you was fighting"

"What..."

"He was gonna kill you. I came up and attacked him. Killed him"Rodger look down at the cup. "Some people left the pack and went with Reed because he fed that foolishness into their heads. Some stayed with your sister and mother..."

"Where are they?"i ask trying to sit up. I shook my head a bit rubbing my hair thinking about everything that happened.

"They went to a nearby town for safety. They know Reed won't come near a town"Rodger said.

I look at the full moon as it shine brighter then usual. Something ain't right. And then the wolf howls. Rodger shot his head towards the woods growling a bit. "We need to check that out. Could be ru..."

"It's her. Reed's near her"Rodger settle the cup down taking off his jacket. "The baby is born as well"

"Let's go"i quickly turned into my wolf form taking off from the camp set with Rodger right behind me. I slowed down a bit letting Rodger lead the way to rumor and my baby.

レα†εr

I stop once I seen blood everywhere

I stop once I seen blood everywhere. Rodger sniff the ground and look towards the trees again.

"She went this way"

"Who else with her?" I ask.

"Reed and his pack" Rodger whimper a bit. "Lycaon is also with her"

I took off towards where Rodger looked at. I can hear screaming and growling coming from this area. I stop running looking down below me seeing this big werewolf making his way towards Reed.

I growled as loud as I can to get their attention. Lycaon look up at me growling as well. "Kade" Lycaon showed me his fangs making his way towards me. I jump down from the rock growling and staring him down. Rodger ran to rumor who was passed out on the ground with our baby nearby crying.

"You need to go back where you belong. Your not taking our baby"I growled.

"You think I won't? Ha watch and see"