ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 19

rum⊕r

I felt the car drove fast on the road through the storm

I felt the car drove fast on the road through the storm. I don't think it's raining but I hear the thunder outside the car. My eyes was open wide in this dark ass trunk as I scream through the duck tape that was covering my mouth. My hands was tied behind my back and my feet was tied as well.

I couldn't hear Reed or carter talk but I can hear the music. Before we left, kade was still laying on the ground not moving. I don't think he's alive. I think he's dead. Tears ran down my eyes as I kept thinking, how did I get myself into this mess. Why did I slept with kade? God I'm stupid.

Finally the car stop. My heart begin to pound as my breathing became heavily. I close my eyes tightly when I heard the car doors slamming shut. The trunk open revealing reed and Carter looking down at me. "She's up"Carter spoke.

"Grab her"reed tap Carter shoulder. Carter grab my arms first pulling me out of the car and putting me over his shoulder. He shut the trunk behind him and follows reed to this house. I look at the exterior of it seeing how big it is. This is like a fucking mansion. How the fuck can he afford a mansion?

"Where you want me to put her?"Carter ask Reed. Reed pointed upstairs I guess to the rooms. Once we made it to one of the rooms, Carter sat me down on the bed ripping the tape off my face causing me to scream. "Doesn't hurt"Carter said as he untied my feet. He untied my hands as well.

"Why you doing this? You working for reed because of what?"I looked at Carter curious.

"Because he didn't give me a chance to show him that I can lead the pack. I'm stronger than anybody there so why keep pushing me away"Carter shook his head. "He get what he deserves"

"Even me cause I'ma have his baby?"I ask.

"I don't know what reed's gonna do with you"—"I just want a strong leader to lead me and show me"

"You do know that reeds leading you the wrong directions. Why listen to him? Or was you to scared that he was gonna attack you too"I spoke out. "Kade was doing everything right. He WAS protecting y'all. He probably wasn't strong enough to y'all  because y'all was the weak ones. Not him!!"

"Whatever. You don't know this wolf shit human"carter step out the room shutting the door and then locking it.

I sigh heavily standing up looking at the mirror. I looked at my stomach that was poking out a bit bigger then yesterday. That's odd. I made my way to the window opening it up feeling the breeze blowing in. Carter and reed was outside talking to two of the brothers. Where's the other one? It couldn't hear what the fuck they was saying.

Fuck!! Im stuck here!! I slammed the window down backing up from it. Tears started to roll down from my eyes as I kept thinking about what happened earlier. I slid down to the ground next to the bed covering my face wiping my eyes. "Calm down, Calm down"I whisper. And then I felt a sharp pain hitting my back over and over again and big kick causing me to cup my stomach rubbing it screaming out loud. I don't think they heard me since it thunder.

Now I'm scared cause I feel like this baby is getting close.