ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 24

rum⊕r
3 ωεεκš レα†εr

I stared into the window at the trees swinging back and forth

I stared into the window at the trees swinging back and forth. The wind blew against the window as the clouds move across the sky like birds flying away. It was a beautiful day for the pack.

Kade wasn't nowhere near them though but Reed made sure everyone was in check. Rodger leg was healing back perfectly fine but it still hurts him.

Kit was distraught that her brother died by the hands of Lycaon. Every time she look at me, she rolls her eyes and mumbles something under her breath. It's not my fault. I didn't kill Carter. But I brought Lycaon here.

Artemis was also upset about the death of her son. But she moved on as the pack Luna I suppose and guided them. She would come and check on me sometimes. She would also hug me tightly rubbing my head making me feel better. I needed that.

But I need my son with me. I'm depress all the time. Always crying. Screaming in my sleep after what happened. I need to go back home and be with society. I need counseling. A therapist about what happened. I need to move on and stop thinking about it. But I can't. It happened so fast, so quickly.

"I hate my life"I whispered. I wipe my tears away walking away from the window. I grabbed my bag that I had and walked out the room not looking back. I made my way downstairs being face to face with Kade. "Hi"was all I said.

"So this is it. You leaving for good"kade mumbled.

"Y-Yeah. Humans need counseling. If not, we go crazy and kinda kill ourselves"i joked but it wasn't funny. "I'm really gonna miss y'all. But I gotta go"

"So you just gonna move on like nothing didn't happen!"kade cried.

"Kade! There's nothing we can do. We can't go to his world and take our son back"I cried sniffling. "First time I ever said our"i wiped my eyes chuckling.

"It's okay. He'll come back"kade said nodding his head. "He will"he sniffle.

Reed came in the house with his coat on hair all wet. "It's stormin outside so you might wanna leave now. The car is ready"Reed spoke. "I'm gonna miss you rumor"

"You barely talk to me Reed"i laughed. "But ima miss you as well"I went up to him hugging his muscles honestly.

I turn back to kade sighing heavily. "Bye"I smiled lightly and walk out the house in the rain. I hurried to the car placing my bag in the back seat then hop in the driver seat ready to go.

As I placed my hand on the shift, I kept repeating. "Don't turn around. Don't turn around"I blew out some air and put it in drive driving away from the house.

The drive down the hill in the woods was scary but I seen scary before and it don't top it off then this. Finally I made it down the hill onto a road. This road should lead me home. I turn the car to right but pressed on my breaks when I seen kade standing in the road. "Kad..."

He jogged to my side of the car as I rolled the windows down. He smiled a bit as the water trickle down his face. "I didn't say goodbye"he said.

"I thought you did..."

"No I didn't"—"these past few weeks showed me something. That I honestly cared about Reed, my pack, my mom, sister, Carter, even you"—"at first I didn't care about anything, I didn't know how to be a good ass alpha like my dad but ima change that"

"Awww Kade"I cooed. "You are a damn good alpha"i smiled. "And great father"After I said that, I held my head down looking away from him.

"Hey, you're a great mother"kade said. His eyes glisten a bit looking at me. All I could was smile. But I didn't expect the next thing. I felt his lips pressed against mines. I was shocked but I liked it. His lips was very soft. He's a great kisser actually.

Kade pulled back a bit looking into my eyes. "That was...."I was still shock after what just happened.

"Sorry. Was caught in the moment"—"you should...you should leave now"kade backed away from the car. I waved goodbye raising my window up leaving kade behind for good.