ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 18

καdε

Finally I made it home with rumor after telling my mate's pack members aka her brothers that I killed her

Finally I made it home with rumor after telling my mate's pack members aka her brothers that I killed her. She tried to kill my baby's mother. I can't let that happen. But it's all my fault because I had sex with rumor. I don't know what drove me to her.

"Get out the car and go inside quickly"I told rumor. She quickly grab her jacket looking at me with confusion. "What?"I sigh heavily.

"What the hell is going on? Who were they?"rumor ask. "Why you drove quick back to house?"

"It's a lot that ima explain later"I shut my car door. "Get inside"I pointed to the door. Rumor open the front door to be greeted by reed and carter. They must of heard my car pulling up.

"Can I get in?"rumor ask.

"Y'all let her in"I looked at them confuse on why they ain't letting her in. They should be close to rumor now since she been here for a while. But something didn't feel right. I didn't smell Kit, my mothers, or loner wolf scent.

"Where y'all went?"carter ask smirking.

"Went out to the park"rumor answered. I pulled her behind me keeping her safe. "What's goin—"

"Where's the pack? Where's my mother and sister?"I ask Reed and Carter.

"They're okay Kade. How about we take a walk somewhere and negotiate"Reed smirked at me. All of sudden I hear howling from behind me and side of me. I turn my attention to the back of me seeing Amanda brothers and their pack intruding onto my territory.

"What did you do Reed?!!"I growled at him.

"What I needed to do to help the pack. Kade you're nothing like your father. You're not strong enough, you're not a leader, you killed your mate for a bitch-"

"A bitch!!"rumor yelled out causing them to growl.

"who claims she's pregnant and she's Lycaon descendent!! Nothing but lies I see!!"reed growled at rumor causing her to hold onto me tight. "Now look at you, you left your mother and sister unprotected so you can go and have fun"

"You deserve to die for killing my sister but we might take something else precious away from you"Amanda brother looked at rumor smirking.

"No"rumor looked at him then back at Reed. "Reed you fucking traitor!"Amanda brother grab rumor arm pulling her away from me.

My heart drop hearing rumor scream for me to save her. I rage which caused me to turn into my wolf form attacking Amanda brother. Of course he can't fight since he's the youngest and an omega. Not even a hunter.

As I had him on the ground biting his neck causing him to scream out, his other brother bit my back causing me to fall back being attack by him and his other brother. Reed and Carter just sat there watching. Rumor cover her mouth crying holding onto her stomach.

I looked at her one last time with sorrowful eyes until I blacked out.