ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 10

rum⊕r

The next day, I decided to go to Dimitri job so I can talk to him

The next day, I decided to go to Dimitri job so I can talk to him. I wanted to tell him that I was pregnant and the baby is his. I'm scared shitless right now but I have to do this just to get this out the way. I'm sorry Amy.

"Heyy. Who you here for?"this white middle age woman ask me. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, chap lips, and wrinkles. Probably was in her 60s.

"Is Dimitri here?"i ask her. She look through this chart and back up at me. I raised my eyebrows at her waiting for her answer. "Yes, ima show you his cubicle"she stood up walking away from her desk.

I followed behind her looking around the office. It was very modern.I look forward seeing Dimitri eating some jello while watching something on his phone.

"Dimitri"I called to him. He looked up with his eyes wide a bit.

"Hey. What you doing here?"he ask me. I sat down next to him ready to talk about this situation. How can I tell him? What will he say? What will he do?

"Just wanted to see you and see how you doing"I smiled at bit. "How's Amy and everything?"i ask.

"Me and Amy are doing great. The wedding is soon. Plus just find out that Amy is pregnant with my first child"Dimitri smiled. "I can't wait" now I feel guilty. I can't tell this man that I'm pregnant. "Wait what?"

"Huh?"i narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"You just said I'm pregnant out loud"Dimitri sat up in the chair looking at me. "Oh my god, I'm happy for you"Dimitri hugged me tightly. "You gone be a good mother"

"Dimitri, I think the baby is yours. You remember 7 or 8 weeks ago me and you had..."

"An entanglement. Yeah I remember but I worn a condom rumor"—"I ain't messing up my relationship with Amy"Dimitri whispered.

"But why had sex with me Dimitri!"i semi yelled out causing Dimitri coworkers to look at us. "Why would you do that to your fiancé?!"

"Rumor shut up!"he covered my mouth so I can quiet down. "Are you trying to get me fired? Her dad owns the company and i ain't getting in trouble"

"Is everything alright?"I heard a man behind me spoke. I turn around seeing a tall man with broad shoulders looking down at me. He looks scary.

"Yes, everything fine. My friend here was just leaving"Dimitri stood up grabbing my hand. "I'll walk her to the door"

I followed Dimitri to the front door wanting to fry my eyes out. "Dimitri please. Don't do this to us"I cried.

"Rumor, the baby isn't mines. I told you I had on a condom. Actually two condoms  and I made you take a plan b"as he said that, I remember me taking that pill.

"Oh my god. I'm soooo sorry Dimitri"I quickly hugged him and ran out the front door to my car.

Now I feel like a fool.