ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 12

rum⊕r

The next morning after cryin my ass off the night before about not finding the baby's father, I decided to go to Walmart so I can look at some baby stuff

The next morning after cryin my ass off the night before about not finding the baby's father, I decided to go to Walmart so I can look at some baby stuff. Plus I needed to change my apartment around since I'm pregnant.

It's a new day for me and my baby. So now, I just need to change some things about me. I sigh heavily walking into Walmart seeing the workers in they position helping out customers. I grab a basket making my way to the beauty aisle to grab some things for my hair.

As I push my basket slowly to the end of the aisle, I felt somebody grabbing the front of my basket pushing it towards me almost knocking me down. My head quickly turn towards the person seeing that it was a woman with dark hair and hazel green eyes.

"Excuse me bitch! Why you the fuck would you push the basket!"I yelled at her. She looked at me giving me this dark look like she wanted to kill me. Who is this bitch? "Can you talk?! I know yo ass heard me!"

"Oh I heard you loud and clear"she gave me a devilish smile. "I even know you pregnant for my mate"mate? What the fuck is a mate?

"What?! What the fuck is you talking about!"I yelled. This time customers from the next aisle and workers came up to us.

"Ma'am is everything alright?"the worker ask me. All of sudden I felt a hand on my arm pulling me away from my basket. I turn to look and see that it was man from the club. The man I had sex with after we danced. Oh my god it's him.

"Yeah she's alright. I got this"he pulled me away from my basket walking away from the aisles. "Go to your car"he lightly push me.

"Who you think you are?!"I looked into his eyes pissed that this mother fucker came out of nowhere pulling me away from what I was doing. "Don't touch me!"

"Do you wanna fucking live or not? Cause obviously it seems like you don't"he said.

I smack my lips rolling my eyes at him. "Like that bitch gone do something to me. Fuck her and you"I fling my hair walking back to my car so I can at least get something to eat. I open my car door getting in but I felt my car door hit my body so hard causing me to scream out in pain.

"Where you think your going bitch?! I ain't done with you!"it was the same woman who pushed my basket. Why she keep following me?!

"Leave me the hell alone!! Go beat on your boyfriend or mate or whatever you call him!!"I yelled in her face.

"Oh he's going to die next after I'm finish with you"she pulled my door open bout to slam it against me again. I quickly hop in my vehicle before she could do anything to me. I put the key in the ignition turning it on as I watch her back away from my car.

I pulled out of the parking lot driving away as fast as I can. I kept thinking to myself what if this bitch kills me over a unfaithful nigga. He cheated on her with me at the club. She should be going after him.

As I drive back to my apartment, I grab my phone calling Marley so I can tell her what's going on. I waited and waited for Marley to answer the phone but no answer. What is she doing? I shook my head and sigh heavily turning the music up on the radio.

The drive back home was weird. It felt like someone was following me, watching me through my car window. I pulled up to my apartment complex ready to get inside so I can hide and never come back out. I turned my car off and as I was doing that I heard a loud ass growl behind me.

I slowly turned around seeing this big ass wolf snarling at me with his big ass teeth. I didn't want to scream and cause this big ass wolf to eat me instantly.

I prayed under my breath. "Please don't eat me. I'm pregnant. God help me"I kept repeating while crying my eyes out.

"THAT BABY WONT SAVE YOU!!"