ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 9

rum⊕r

Me and Marley walked in the clinic looking around at how decent everything was

Me and Marley walked in the clinic looking around at how decent everything was. People left bad reviews about this clinic but it ain't that bad.

"Girl chardey be lying her ass off"Marley shook her head taking a seat. I sat next to Marley staring at the women who was pregnant as well. I can't believe I'm pregnant for an unknown person.

I remember having sex with the guy at.....oh hell nah. "Oh my god. I know who the father is but I don't remember his name and I told him my name is Amber"

"Well bitch you better find out who he is cause guess what...."Marley looked at me. I sigh heavily rubbing my face.

"Rumor?"the nurse called me. Marley nudged me to get up and go. I got up from my chair and walk to the back with the nurse. I was nervous as hell. "What you here for sweetheart?"

"For a check up and to see how far along I am"I spoke. She open this room door turning on the lights. I look at the computer right next to the exam table.

"Okay. Sit down for me"the nurse pointed to the chair. I sat down rubbing my knees nervous as fuck. "Alright. Is this your first time here?"

"Yes ma'am"I breathe out. She nodded her head putting in my information. After asking a couple of questions, I finally got on top the exam table laying down.

"Let's see here....."—"The gel is gonna be a bit warm but then turn cold"she chuckle. She poured the hot gel on my stomach and moved it around.

At first I didn't see shit till she spotted out seeing a dot. "What's that?"i ask the nurse. She smiled a bit pointing at the picture.

"That's the baby. Seems like your 8 weeks pregnant"she spoke. "Congratulations"

8 weeks pregnant?! That can't be right. I had sex with that guy a week ago. I never had sex with anyone 8 or even 2 months ago. Wait no, there was Dimitri. He can be the father. I think.

"Thank you so much"I shook the lady hand and walk out the exam room. I walk back to the waiting room seeing Marley on her phone texting. "Come on, let's go"I grab my things leaving Marley behind.

"Wait what happened?!"Marley quickly grab her things and followed behind. "What they said?!"

"I'm 8 weeks pregnant Marley. This can't be for that guy at the club. This Dimitri baby"I shook my head.

"Do you wanna tell him today? Cause I been waiting on to tell Amy ugly ass something"Marley ask.

"I might. I might not"—"I might just get an abortion......."

"Bitch ima slap the fuck out of you"Marley raised her hand. "Why would you do that?!"

"Cause Dimitri and Amy getting married and me being pregnant for Dimitri will ruin their lives"

"And your bout to kill a unborn 8 week baby. That's gone ruin your life"Marley said. "Don't do that rumor. You know better"

Marley walked to the car leaving me to myself. Maybe she's right. Maybe I can't kill this baby.  But it's my life.

So fuck it.