ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 6

καdε

"How long you guys are gonna stand around my bed like a bunch of creepers?"

I open my eyes seeing Carter, Kit, and Reed looking down at me. They face expression tells me that something is on their minds. Carter sigh heavily looking at reed. Kit didn't know what her brother have in mind.

"K-Kade. Carter told me what happened yesterday night"Kit spoke up. "He said she's a descendent to Lycaon"

"Indeed"I turned over trying to go back to sleep.

"Why? Why you mated with her and y'all not mates?"Reed ask.

"Look, I didn't mate with her. I had sex with her"—"Differences"

"What's her name?"reed ask.

"She told me Amber"I answered. "I don't care about names or faces"I shook my head.

"Come on guys. Our alpha need his rest after a long night of uncontrollable sex with some girl he don't know"carter tried to get Kit and Reed out my room.

Once I heard the door close, I finally close my eyes so I can get some sleep. It didn't take me 5 minutes to start dreaming instantly of the girl I slept with yesterday night.

The darkness took over the woods as I ran towards the scream. I can tell something bad was happening. I can hear a loud as howl coming from the scream.

When I finally made it I saw king Lycaon holding a baby in his arms. What is he doing with that baby.

"Alpha kade"he smiled. "It's nice meeting my great great great great great great great great great great......"

"I get it"I nodded my head.

"You're her baby's father"baby's father?

"When did I became a baby's father?"i ask Lycaon. He turn to this tree that shown the girl at work on the computer.

"The night after the club"—"You couldn't control yourself huh?"

"I— Why we talking about this?"I looked at him.

"This can give your pack a big break. You can be the toughest pack in the world once this baby is born"

"I—I can't do this. I did something wrong"I cover my face. "I have a mate already"

"Where is she? Is she in a different pack?"Lycaon ask.

"Y-Yeah. She's in a different pack"I looked down upset that I actually did something wrong. I'm never make mistakes.

"Deal with it"Lycaon said. "The moon goddess wouldn't mind"he smiled. "But I do have to tell you something...."he walk towards me with his hands together.

"I Lycaon, king of Arcadia,  demands you to take that child and raise it to be the next alpha of your pack......."

"And if I don't"I growled.

"You will die, by the hands of me"

I jump up from my sleep all wet from sweating so much. I look outside seeing it was daylight. How long I been sleep?

I need to find that girl quickly before I die from the hands of Lycaon.