ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 22

rum⊕r

My baby was born

My baby was born. I kept reminding myself in my mind that my baby was here but something else was here. I look up at this old looking man with a long black robe making his way towards smiling at my baby.

"The heir is born"he smiled down at my baby. "Sir Leto"

"Excuse you"I scrunch up my face at him. "Who the fuck are you?!"i moved my baby away from him so he won't touch him.

"Well hello there"he smiled up at me which creep me the hell out. I wanted to run but my body couldn't move at all. Like literally. "My name is Lycaon"

"So you the one kade been talking about"i said looking him up and down.

"Kade. Hmm"he bit his lip. Reed came running up towards us and stop once he seen Lycaon. "Where is kade? Reed"how he know his name?

"He is dead my king"reed knelt down bowing to him.

"Thank you"Lycaon smiled. "Now back to you"all of sudden I felt pressure to my throat as he choke me looking into my wide eyes. "Give me the baby and I'll let you live"he smiled showing off his fangs.

I took my leg which was the only thing I could move and kicked Lycaon where the sun don't shine causing the pressure to be gone. I took the chance to run as fast as I can to any where. I just need to get away from this man. Whoever he is. This isn't right. Taking my baby away cause he's heir. He just a baby.

As I ran for my life, i heard a huge howl in front me. I look up at the tree seeing this big ass hairy ass thing with red eyes and big ass fangs. I held onto my baby tight as he cried and cried in my arms. I backed up a bit till this big thing fell onto the ground growling at me. "Leave me alone!!"

"I'll leave you alone" how is it he talk with his mouth and Kade don't do that. "But give me leto" he pointed to my baby.

"N-No"I stuttered shaking my head as I sniffle backing into something. I turned around seeing reed with red eyes as well. "R-Reed"I cried.

All of sudden I felt Lycaon pulling my dress causing me to fly to the other side hitting the tree. All I know is my baby was still in my arms as I laid there it feeling anything at all till I blacked out.