ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 11

καdε

Dawn arose as the little birds chirp tryna find a more warmer spot in this cold weather

Dawn arose as the little birds chirp tryna find a more warmer spot in this cold weather. It's been 3 weeks since I last seen that girl Amber but it's time for me to get to work. I need to find her soon.

Her scent, I can't remember. Her looks, I don't remember at all. But her body. Her skin, moans, and voice as she called my name. I do remember. Her skin was smooth like a baby. Her moans was loud, it made me groan even though I don't groan at all. Her voice was so precious to me. Where is she?

"Kade baby"I heard my mate from the bed calling me. "Come get in bed. You been staring out the window for 10 minutes now"she chuckle.

I coughed a bit clearing my throat. "Im sorry"I walk back to bed sitting down on the edge. My mate crawled towards me rubbing her hands on my back. "I need to tell you something"

"About?"she stop rubbing me and whimper. I know she's a bit upset cause she thinks that it's about her. It kinda is.

I took a deep breath standing up facing her. "I did something terrible the last week"I started off. "I went to this club to look for carter and I found him there. He told me about this girl and how she's the descendant of Lycaon"

"Wait what?!"my mate stood up looking at me from the bed. "What you mean descendent of Lycaon? Is she a werewolf?"

"No, she wasn't. She was a regular human"I sigh. "Anyways, me and her danced a bit and she took me home to her house......"

"And y'all had sex!"my mate semi yelled.

"......yes. We did it"i gulp down my saliva waitin for her to start hitting me. But she didn't. She cried. "I'm sorry"

"What else happened?!"she looked up at me with her green eyes. "Hmmm"

"I got her pregnant"I mumbled. "Lycaon came to my dream and told me she was pregnant"

"Some fuckin werewolf king that everyone believes in tells you that YOU got this bitch pregnant!! How would he know?!"she yelled.

"He's a decedent to..."I was cut off by my mate growling at me. She pushed me so hard while getting out of bed. She put on her clothes while sniffling wipin her eyes. "Where you going?"

"Home"she slammed the door in my face. I bet she woke up my mom. I open the door walking out my room seeing her leaving out the house. I sigh heavily rubbing my face.

I made my way back to the room so I can just get ready for my run to cool off. I didn't mean to break her heart. I didn't want to do it but I had to. If I would of waited till that amber chick was fully pregnant, my mate would of killed me. Surprise she didn't kill me just now.

レα†εr

I made my way towards the edge of my territory marking it so other wolves will know that this my territory.

After I was done, I was making my way back towards my home till I heard my mate growling and pain. I quickly stop walking sniffing the air so I can smell her scent. Sure enough, I caught her scent. But it was in the direction of where the town was.

"You gotta be kiddin me"