ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 20

rum⊕r

The next day, I woke up tossing and turning all over the bed

The next day, I woke up tossing and turning all over the bed. I flip the covers off me breathing heavily feeling my body sweat. I groaned and moaned out in pain gritting my teeth together. "Fuck!"i semi yelled out till I touch my stomach.

My stomach wasn't like last night. It was bigger. I open my eyes quickly looking down at my stomach seeing how big it was. "Oh my god!!"I tried to sit up quickly but my back started to hurt. The sharp pain was back. Thumping. This time making it's way to my pelvic area.

I look at the time on the wall seeing it was 5:30 in the evening. How long did I slept?! I carefully got up from the bed touching my stomach as I moan in pain again. I open the bedroom door trying to see who was around. No one. I guess Carter and Reed left last night.

"Okay, I can do this"I mumble. I wobbled my way to the front door which was close by my room door. Did they wanted me to escape? That's weird. They should of let me stayed with kade if they was gonna leave me alone.

I wobbled outside seeing the sun was going down, animals was coming out staring at me like I did them something. Some would growl at me but wouldn't make a move.

As I back up away from the growling animals, I hit something hard behind me. I turned around being face to face with Reed himself.

"Why you outside?"he ask. "Where you gonna go to? You far away from the nearest town"he chuckle. He look down at my stomach seeing how I was holding onto it. "And the nearest hospital is nowhere near here"

"So what now? I'm just stuck here till I die giving birth to this baby"I groaned holding my stomach.

"I guess"Reed smiled. "It was nice meeting you rumor"he laughed. For some reason, I was getting mad. This mother fucker thinks this shit funny.

I use all my strength to land a punch to his nose. Reed felt on his nose and his mouth growling in pain. I took the chance to run before he do something bad to me.

"You think that fucking half moon can help you!!"

I ran as fast as I can away from this psycho. The moon help me guiding me away from the big house that I was being kept in.

My tight fitted dress started to get wet in that region causing me to stop. I look down at my stomach rubbing it feeling my baby's head poking.

I yelp once I felt the sharp pain in my uterus. I ran behind a tree and slid down the trunk breathing in and out. My fucking god. This baby is coming.

I heard a howl in the distance to my right feeling the ground rumble. It felt like a stampede coming towards me. I quickly got up from the ground running a bit more while holding my pregnant stomach.

But that all went down hill. A sudden pain hit me so hard that I stop running and started screaming to the top of my lungs. This pain wasn't like the others. It was different.

I felt my baby coming. Pushing its way out. I held on to the tree branch screaming. I look up at the half moon seeing the other half turning red.

The clouds move swiftly out the way of the moonlight. The street lights in front of me pop causing me to jump. The pain was still there but I was so focused on what's going on in front of me instead of what's going on inside me.

The wolf howl grew louder towards me. But I wasn't worried about that. It was the darkness in front of me and red fog floating. I grip the branch again feeling my baby pushing out of me. I grab the head as I pulled him or her and pushed at the same time. As I screamed, the fog grew closer to me and then....

"Waahh.Waa.Waahh"

My baby was born.