ᴬ/ᴺ

History of Wolves 🐺

Who is the god of wolf? Fenrir, also called Fenrisúlfr, monstrous wolf of Norse mythology. He was the son of the demoniac god Loki and a giantess, Angerboda.

Who is the king of werewolf? Lycaon was a king of Arcadia, son of Pelasgus, who is believed to be one of the first mortals to walk on Earth, and Meliboea. He is regarded as the first werewolf in existence and thus the king of all werewolves and strongest of them all.

What is the most powerful type of werewolf? The Primordials are the most powerful werewolves in existence and no werewolf can match their power, they possess some abilities that normal werewolves don't. Their abilities are at their peak during a full moon. Heightened Senses - Primordials have extremely enhanced, keen senses of hearing, sight, smell, and taste.

What is a alpha wolf? "Alpha" implies competing with others and becoming top dog by winning a contest or battle. However, most wolves who lead packs achieved their position simply by mating and producing pups, which then became their pack.

What is a Luna wolf? luna wolf is another term for the alpha female in the pack, which is the counterpart of the alpha male and is the main female. She's responsible for bearing pups to the alpha male, and supports him and the rest of the pack in times of need.

What is a beta wolf? The term Beta wolf refers to the wolf that is sort of second in command. It is the highest rank in the wolf pack, just second to the Alpha wolves. The beta wolf will typically be the highest ranking male wolf after the Alpha.

What is a gamma wolf? A Gamma acts as third in command of a werewolf pack. It is in the Gamma's nature to criticize the decisions of other pack members. Unlike Alphas, a Gamma does not fall prey to madness with time.

What is a delta wolf? Deltas are considered the messengers of the pack. They run messages between allies and even enemies. It's an extremely risky job, but it is their duty to both the pack and the alphas. Those who seek this position need to have a even temperament and incredibly agile.

What is a epsilon wolf? Epsilon wolves are werewolves turned by Gammas, they've known to be very violent when rogue and usually only listen to Gamma's or Alphas, when under the wrong command or when rogue they can become dangerous hunting machines.

What is a Zeta wolf? The Zeta Werewolves, as described in Kate Argent's Hunting Diary, are "Intelligent Beta Werewolves" that are an Alpha's "left hand" and specialize in both Strategy and Pack Coordination.

What is a Lotas wolf? The Iotas are the medics in the pack, and are usually quite knowledgable in herbology.

What is a kappa wolf? The Kappa are the lead Hunters in the pack. They usually run the hunts when the Alphas or Betas (when substituting) tell them to.

What is a omega wolf? An omega wolf can be either male or female and is the scapegoat, the lowest ranking member of the pack. The omega lives on the outskirts of the pack, usually eating last. The omega serves as both a stress-reliever and instigator of play.

What is a sigma wolf? A Sigma Male is your typical lone wolf. He is independent, self-sufficient, confident, and strong enough to be Alpha. He lets possible mates come to him, just like he does with friends and career opportunities. When these things come to him, however, he can be easily good at them.

___________________________________

Thx y'all so much for voting and commenting on my first werewolf book 📖 on this profile. It means so much to me cause it lets me know that this book was the bomb 💣 and it was cause I really enjoyed writing it. It was getting real good.

Thx LilFilly_Philly_  ArielleBryant3 my two big sissy who encouraged me with this book. Also (I forgot her name, Ik it's tfurgson something) thx girl for commenting as well and voting 🗳 I appreciate it

Sequel will be coming 🔜

I don't know how 🔜 but 🔜

Y'all keep a look out

Peace ✌🏾 and love 💕 y'all

🎉 You've finished reading T͏h͏e͏ F͏o͏r͏b͏i͏d͏d͏i͏n͏ P͏r͏e͏g͏n͏a͏n͏c͏y͏ [𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] 🎉