ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 13

rum⊕r

I watch as this big ass wolf snarled growled, drooling from the mouth looking at me

I watch as this big ass wolf snarled growled, drooling from the mouth looking at me. I backed up to the sidewalk to I can make a run for it to my apartment door but I know this wolf gone catch me and kill me if I run. And I can't run fast enough.

"Please"I mumbled. I stop backing up once I felt on this fur that was behind me. I didn't want to turn around and see but I already know what it was. "Fuck"I cried. This is how I died. Being eaten by large wolves.

All of a sudden, the wolf behind me steps in front of me growling at the other wolf. The eyes was red in the middle. He had a scar going down to his nose. Some parts of his body was scratched on. His battle scars told me he been through a lot.

I took the time to run once the blackish grayish wolf stepped closer to the other wolf

I took the time to run once the blackish grayish wolf stepped closer to the other wolf. As I was running, I heard the wolves fighting. Car alarms going off, glass shattering. Fuck my car. I need my life more than that piece of shit.

I made it to the stairs but felt something bit my ankle causing me to scream out. I look back seeing the brown/white wolf holding on to my ankle growling. "Get the fuck away from me!!"I kept kicking it's nose. The Scarface wolf ran up to the other wolf tackling it.

He had it flat on the ground growling but the other wolf tried to get out his grip. Once the other wolf almost tried to get out his grip and get to me again, Scarface bit it's neck dragging it back down the stairs. Scarface shook his head with the wolf in his mouth growling loudly till he broke its neck.

I stared at Scarface who held the other wolf in its mouth breathing heavily. He whimpered a bit but stop dropping the other wolf body like it was nothing. That's when the neighbors door open. Her back was against Scarface till she turned around seeing Scarface, the wolf on the ground, and my ass wide eyes.

"Oh my god!!"she screamed out. Scarface quickly grab me throwing me on his back taking off on the stairs. I held on tight as he ran through the apartment complex scaring people. He finally made it to the trees going deep into the woods. He didn't stop.

Once he finally slowed down, I lift my head up seeing this old looking house and people outside in this garden planting trees and shit. Like what the fuck is this? I must be dreaming cause this ain't it.

"What the fuck?"I looked around seeing the people all looking at me. Scarface stop and shook me off his back till I fell on the ground. "Fucking watch it"I groan seeing my ankle. It was bleeding out.

This lady walked up to me looking at my ankle. "Your wounded"she mumbled.

"No shit"I said with an attitude causing Scarface to growl at me.

"What is your name girl?"the lady ask. I was breathing heavily looking her up and down. Might as well.

"Rumor"i sigh.

"Hello rumor. I'm Artemis"Artemis smiled. She gave me a beautiful smile. She was beautiful. "This is Kit my daughter, my family"she pointed to the other people. "Oh that's Carter"

I turn to my side seeing the dude that Marley was dancing with. What he doing here? Carter put this large blanket on Scarface . "And that's kade"I watch as the wolf Scarface changed back into the guy from Walmart.

"Oh hell no!! Nah Ahh!!"I tried to get up and run but of course my ankle is badly damaged. I tried to fucking crawl away which didn't work.

"You need to calm down. We trying to help you"the girl next to Artemis said bending down to my level. "He's not going to attack you. We're not"

"So y'all are wolves?"i ask them. Artemis and the girl nodded they heads. "What"

"Look just fix her up and bring her to the room"Kade aka Scarface walked away dragging the large blanket behind him.

"Come on. Let's get you cleaned up"