ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 25

rum⊕r

It took me 6 hrs just for me to get back home to civilization

It took me 6 hrs just for me to get back home to civilization. I missed the ongoing traffic. People bumping music in their cars. The beeping of cars. I just miss it. I can't live in the woods no more like I'm in a cult. But I will miss the pack. Something about being in the wild. I guess being free running around in the trees. Fresh air. I guess I needed it but it wasn't a vacation.

When I came back home to my apartment, I had stuffed bears all around my door. A candle light next to a poster of me. They thought i was missing or dead. I didn't have my key to my apartment so I left and went by Marley. When I got to her apartment, it was like being reunited with my lost love. Me and her cried and cried all night till we fell asleep.

I didn't know how to explain to her that I was taken by wolves. I was pregnant for a wolf. And my baby was taken away by a werewolf monster to his world. It's like a secret. She's not gonna believe me at all and I might have to go in a psychiatric hospital. Not telling anyone what happened. But ima have to lie and tell them that I went out on a trip to save myself.

My life was back to normal honestly. I wasn't partying anymore like I wanted to. Marley tried to get me to come out. A lot of people was shocked that I came back alive and well. They even gave me money to pay my bills. Nice folks. I don't know why.

So I was back in my apartment all alone again doing nothing but cry and pray for my baby. I even was looking on google about this Lycaon guy and didn't find anything else but his history. Nothing but bullshit.

I guess this the rest of my life now. Just live alone in this city full of regular people. Knowing that there's creatures living among us.

καdε

Life in the pack was different

Life in the pack was different. Different style. Different home. Different ranking orders. Respect each other. Love one another. Help each other out.

Things was looking good in our future. Not only that but we repopulated. More pups running around here. Meaning more troops. I didn't mate at all which I ain't looking forward to. Just here to protect and expand.

Reed is still my beta. He's second in command if I'm sick or out and about marking my territory. He makes sure everyone else listens and pays attention to what they suppose to do. Rodger is now my gamma. Basically third in command.

Kit is now my zeta. She more strategic with battles with another pack or sometimes hunts but the kappas don't like Kit interfering with the hunts.

My mom is my lotas. She's the medicine doctor. Make sure everyone is well and healthy. But everyone respect her as a Luna even though she's not. I mean she use to be Luna till my dad died.

Everyday I always think that I'm never gonna have a Luna. Ima be alone till I die. But it don't have to be that way. I can always go back.

"Kade"I heard my mother coming up to me as I watch the birds fly over the river. "Why you out here by yourself? Reed cooked the dears that y'all brought back"

"I'll eat later"I mumbled.

"You thinking again. Is about the baby or rumor?"my mom sat next to me.

"It's about Carter, rumor as well cause I miss her and my baby boy"I sigh heavily. "Carter was too young mom. I feel like it's all my fault"

"It's not"she touch my face smiling at me. "Everything wasn't your fault son. It only made the pack stronger"

"It did honestly"I smiled.

"And if you wanna see rumor, you can go"

"You serious?"i looked at her. My mother nodded her head smiling while tears ran down her face. "I want you to be happy"

I reach in and hugged her tightly as she cried a bit rubbing my back. "I love you mom"

"I love you too"she pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Now go"

I got from the bench taking off my jacket. I started off jogging then change into my wolf form howling letting the pack know that ima be gone for a while. Well not to long. Just for tonight.

The End