ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 7

rum⊕r

The asylum was crazy tonight

The asylum was crazy tonight. It was like they was planning something behind our backs. They never act like this at night. I tried to calm one of them down but that didn't work. They struck me real hard and now I have a bruised arm.

One of them touch my neck and started laughing hard. It was really weird. I called for some backup to help out cause I can't handle these people on my own.

"Oh my god! What's wrong with them tonight!"one of my workers ask. I shrugged my shoulders grabbing some medication and a butterfly needle. "Where you bout to go?"

"Room 613. Why?"I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Ummmm............"my coworker stop talking and shook her head. She sat down and continue looking into the files.

I walked away from the nurse station desk making my way to room 613. It was down the hall but it was bit far as well. It was at least a 1 minute walk down the hall. The walk was calm. They was all quiet and resting. I look to my right side seeing room 610. The lady was just staring at the wall. I finally made it to room 613. He was in his bed sleep. Good cause I don't want this man fighting me.

I walk in his room not forgetting to knock on his door. These people still have sanity. Sometimes. "Mr.Wafer. I have to give you your dose plus change your I.V"I spoke. Once I said that, Mr.wafer open his eyes looking at me. "I see you're up"I smiled.

"I wasn't sleep at all"his deep voice bounced off the wall. "Why they keep giving me these doses? I am fine"

"Well on your chart it says you need your dose"i said. He let out a breath shaking his head. I turn on the light so I can see better. Once I got everything ready for him, I turn back to the bed scared. He wasn't there. "Mr.Wafer?!"I called out his name.

As I backed up a bit, i hit someone that felt like a damn brick wall. I felt heavy breathing on my neck. All of sudden, Mr.wafer wrap his arms around my neck trying to choke me. My eyes was wide as fuck scared for my life. I kicked him off me but he was still on me.

"You must die! That baby don't belong here!"he semi yelled. "Lycaon don't need another heir!"who the fuck is Lycaon?!

I touch his eyeballs with my fingers pressing deep into them causing him to stop choking me. He yelp out in pain backing away from me. I got up and ran out the room closing the door and pressing the button.

I back up into another door but jump when the patient slammed himself into it. Now they all starting to act crazy. Mr.Wafer was going extremely crazy trying to get to me. Finally black team ran to the room opening the door. They tried to knock him out but he was fighting them trying to get to me.

"We gone have to do it"one of the black teammate said. He pulled out this large needle. The liquid was black which I already know what that mean. They're gonna kill Mr.wafer.

I walk back to the nurse station desk breathing all hard. My coworker looked at me and hugged me. "I'm sorry rumor"

"W-Why?! Why was he after me like that?! Who the hell is Lycaon?!!"I yelled out.

"J-Just sit down and and calm down"my coworker stuttered.

That really gave me trauma. I don't know what that man was talking about. But what stuck out was when he said that baby don't belong here. Lycaon don't need another heir.

"What baby?"