ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 1

rum⊕r

My favorite time of the year

My favorite time of the year. Halloween. October the 31st. Not only is it Halloween but it's also my birthday. My 25th birthday bitches!!!

"Rumor, do you have any fucking gel!? I need some gel for my hair!"my best friend Marley semi yelled while tearing my bathroom upside down over some gel.

"Marley I told you my gel was by Dimitri place"I smirked. Marley came out the bathroom looking at me in disbelief. "What?!"

"You slept with Amy boyfriend? Amy Booker boyfriend?"Marley ask walking up to me.

"Yes. More like rumor boyfriend"I giggle.

"More like rumor side piece of chicken. What happened to your mash potatoes?"why Marley use food as men? It's making me hungry.

"He's home with his cats and dogs"I rolled my eyes.

"Cats and dogs? Wait"Marley bust out laughing. "How many cats and dogs he have?"

"He have 4 cats and 5 dogs"I sigh. "I thought he was the one but girl all he talks about is his BABIES"

"Oh girl. I feel bad for you"Marley went back in the bathroom. "I'm almost finished with my hair though"

"Yeah right"I chuckle.

Y'all probably think I celebrate my birthday by throwing a big party and inviting over my friends to have a great time but no I don't. Me and Marley tradition is going out to our favorite club and dance till our feet hurt.

I love going there on Halloween night cause on half moon, the freaks come out.

T҈҉҈҉h҈҉҈҉e҈҉҈҉ C҈҉҈҉l҈҉҈҉u҈҉҈҉b҈҉҈҉

The club was so pack this year. Usually it means that someone special is here or college kids crashing again. I mean we don't mind. We need some more young meat.

"Bar or dance floor?!"marley semi yelled in my ear.

"Bar please!"I semi yelled back. She nodded her head pulling me to the bar. I admired her custome which was a cat lady. I don't know if she was DC character or just wanted to be cat lady.

She had on a tight fitted black cat suit with long high heel boots that stop to her knees , and cute cat ears. Her makeup and accessories was on point and stand out. My Halloween custome was different.

I had on a midnight purple cat suite with my brown fur jacket. My brown boots stop to my thighs and my pointing wolf ears that had a small hoop earring hanging from it. I had my fangs in my mouth and my Halloween makeup made my custome come to life. It was like I just ate a human being.

Once I received my drink from Marley, I didn't even take sips of it. Just took it all down like it was a shot. "Let's go"

Me and Marley danced on the floor right after we drunk our so called shots. I twerked on Marley as she cup my cheeks slapping me from behind. This girl is crazy.

After we dance, I laughed at Marley who was pissed off cause somebody stepped on her boots. "Let it go already! You don't even wear those boots!"

"These my moms boots!"Marley semi yelled.

I sat down next to a couple who was making out bout to take it to whole other level. I wish that was me. Being held while the party music played in the background. But I can feel something was wrong with me. Pain started to kick in for a sec but then left.

"What the fuck?"