ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 15

καdε

I quickly got up from the dirt as I watch the sunrises and birds chirping

I quickly got up from the dirt as I watch the sunrises and birds chirping. I can feel my pack eager to hunt for their morning breakfast. Looking down the mountain, I see some deer eating grass as they little babies run around them.

I look over to my right seeing another wolf hiding in the trees. I smiled a bit thinking about ruining its hunt. Hopefully he or she won't smell me.

I made my way down the mountain which didn't take long. The deer was right in front of me. They didn't even notice I was right next to them till I jump up and took off making them scatter. I bit on one of the baby deers tackling him down to the ground. The momma deer just forgot all about her son and left.

Once the baby deer was dead, I look over to the trees seeing the wolf coming towards me growling showing teeth at me. I didn't even bother to look at him. He don't scare me.

"You do know that was my kill!" He snarled at me. "I need it!!"

"Where's your pack?" I looked at him.

"I-I don't have a pack, I'm a loner wolf" he whimpered looking down at ground then back up at the food. I didn't even touch it yet. "Just a bit"

"Come on" I picked up the baby deer with my mouth dragging it back to my pack.

Once we made it back, I can feel the pack getting suspicious of who was with me. I howl letting them know I was home and I wanted them to meet this loner wolf. I'm unhappy that I'm bringing him back to my pack. More mouths to feed.

"Wait. You're a alpha?" He ask.

"Kade. What's the problem?" Reed came in view in his wolf form scaring the loner wolf. "Who this?"

"This is...."

"Rodger" he spoke.

"Rodger is a loner wolf and I met him while hunting I guess" I looked at the dead baby deer.

"That won't feed us" Reed grab the dead baby deer with his mouth and walked off.

"H-He's right. A lot of male wolves and less females. The females won't get to eat. Not even the pregnant one" how he know about rumor?

"How you know we have a pregnant female here?!!" I growled at him marching up to him. He submitted to me looking away.

"I-I have a strong sense of smell. I know who's here and who's leaving. It's my gift but also a curse" he whimpered.

"Kade?"I look up seeing Kit coming outside from the house looking at the loner wolf. "Who is he?"she ask.

"Get him some clothes and a room. Show him around" I walked off trying to see if I can find Reed. I know he's upset that I brought another wolf into the house. More stress on us. "Reed"

"How could you" I heard him snarling at me.

"How's the deer? Since you being selfish" i snarled back.

"Pretty good actually"—"but why though kade. Another wo—"

"He's a great opportunity for us. He can sense a lot of shit even sense rumor pregnancy. He knows we have less females and more males" i spoke.

"And he get that from his nose? Ha, that's funny"

"What's funny about it? We can use him for hunts. Winter season is almost over meaning it's hunting season for all of us" I shook my fur making it fluff up.

"Get ready to meet some packs"