ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 16

rum⊕r
2 ωεεκš レα†εr

The evening sun warm my body as I sat still in front the house door watching the people walking around fixing up some stuff. I kinda observed them a bit watching every move they made.

Kade wasn't around which is weird cause I thought he would of been watching me and my pregnancy like a hawk. I still don't know half the names of these people. Only Kade, Artemis, Carter, and Kit. That's it.

"What time do we go out there?"I heard one of the members spoke. I look to my left seeing kade and another guy and another guy holding some boards.

"At night, they not good seeing in the dark"kade answered. "Make sure you tell the hunters that they better be ready"

Hunters? I quickly looked away once kade came walking towards me with his muscle all out. Shirt off showing off his V line. Like why. My pregnancy hormones was strong as fuck and my sexual desire for him was going off the wall right now.

"You can stop staring at me like I'm a piece of candy"kade blurted out even though I was still looking.

"A hairy candy actually. You ain't normal"I rolled my eyes. "This doesn't makes sense"

"What doesn't?"kade stood next to me folding his arms watching his members work.

"That I'm here and I can't go check on my ba—"

"Our"he corrected me.

"Oh it's ours now? You don't even check up on me or make sure I'm alright"I snapped at him.

"I ask my mom to check on you. That's close enough"he chuckle. "Look, I wish I can check on you but I have other shit to do"

"Okay cool. Just let me go and I'll check on my ba-"I was cut off by kade giving me this look that could kill me. I shut my mouth turning away from kade.

"Go back inside for lunch"kade nodded his head towards the door as it open revealing Kit. "What?"

"When we going hunting?"kit ask.

"Hunt what?"I look in between the both of them. Kit balled her lips up a bit not wanting to say anything. "Hellllooo. Why y'all not saying anything?"

"Because it's not your business rumor. Just go inside, eat yo lunch and go to sleep or something"kade spoke making his way towards one of his members.

"Come on. I made Turkey sandwich if that's what you want"Kit smiled. I stood up from the chair feeling a little kick. My eyes open wide once i felt it. "What?"

"I felt it"I smiled wide. "I felt it's kick"

My whole heart fluttered thinking about my baby. But I know my baby ain't human. I guess I don't have to see if my baby is okay. I know he or she is doing fine.

レα†εr

Later on that day, kade decided to have a little camp fire with his members

Later on that day, kade decided to have a little camp fire with his members. They was either drinking or laughing with each other about memories they had.

Carter and Kit was playing around with the marshmallows till one of kade friends smacked Carter on the back of the head making me giggle a bit.

Artemis had a blanket wrapped around her as she was knitting something but I couldn't make out what it was. I know it was cute.

As I was enjoying the camp fire just thinking about my future since I don't have a phone to keep me company, some guy came and sat down next to me. I can tell he was shy cause it was like he wanted to talk but couldn't. I just kept side eyeing him waiting for an interaction.

"I-" right when he was bout to say something kade came in the middle of us pushing me a bit away from him. "Ohh hello"

"Look loner, you can interact with the other pack members but her. She's not one of us and I don't know if you like human blood"kade voice scared me a bit. What he mean human blood?

"I wasn't going to t———-" I stood up storming away from kade and the other guy. Human blood kept racing my mind when kade said that. Don't tell me they eats humans. What if they kill me once I give birth to my baby?

I kept pacing back and forth till I heard the front door shut. The footsteps became closer as I stood still in the living room. Kade face appeared near the living room entrance as he leaned up against the wall. "What!"I semi yelled.

"Why you left? I thought you wanted marshmallows. Kit was making you some"kade spoke softly. That's the first time ever I heard him spoke like that. It was sexy but also made me scared a bit more. What if he's planning something?

"I'll get something later"I answered. "Why you did that?"

"Did what"Kade came a bit closer.

"Sat in between me and that guy. What's up with him?"i folded my arms.

"He's fucking weird. He can pick up scent and he knows your human with a baby inside"kade said. "Speaking of baby, Kit told you felt it's kick earlier today"

"Yeah. When can we know If it's a boy or girl?"i ask.

"Till you give birth"kade said as he came closer to the couch and sat down tilting his head back.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Just exhausted and need some time alone"he sigh heavily.

"You know where I go when I need some time off from work. The bar but since I'm pregnant I can't go there no more"—"I love going to the park near the city and stare at the city lights"I bit my lips just thinking about it.

"The city huh"kade said. "Why I feel like you just tryna escape from here"

"Look if you wanna relief stress go play with ya self. I'm just tryna help you"I looked away from him looking down at my feet.

"Come on"kade got up from the couch stretching.

"Come on where?"

"We going to the city"