ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 17

rum⊕r

Leaving away from the cabin was a relief

Leaving away from the cabin was a relief. I needed to get away from those people who call themselves wolves but I'm still with a wolf. Let alone, an alpha wolf.

Kade drove around town for a bit till he found this quiet spot. He didn't know where to park cause this is his first time in the city. I just told him to park in the parking garage. "We will have to pay though"I mumble. Kade nodded his head parking his car. It was nice car too. Very muscling. "What kinda car is this?"

"Its a uhh..."kade looked around the car garage watching people walk by. "A uhhh...1968 Ford Mustang fastback with 800hp"he coughed a bit under his breath.

We hop out his car hearing music. I think it was coming from the place next door from the car garage. Some people walked by laughing and talking loudly scaring me a bit. I haven't been around people in a long time.

"Where you wanna go?"I ask kade. He kept looking around the car garage growling a little bit. "What's wrong?"

"Too many people around me. Blood boiling"he growled lowly.

"Wait. You don't like people?"I looked at him. His chest was going up and down rapidly scaring me. He scrunch up his face watching these girls walk pass us laughing they guts out. I grab kade hand so I can calm him down and get him to move on.

He looked at me and then my hand calming down. "I— I do sometimes. But I use to eat people"kade explain. I kind of let go his hand once he said that.

"Eat people?"I narrow my eyebrows at him. "Why eat them? You can't eat people"I whispered.

"Why not? They taste good"he smiled a bit walking slowly away from his car. "Plus it keeps me boosted"

"Well next time drink coffee"i playfully rolled my eyes.

"Coffee?? What's coffee?"kade looked at me.

"It's a liquid. It's like tea"—"More like an energy drink"I explained to him. He nodded his head.

We finally made it to the street seeing more people walking pass us socializing with each other. I pulled kade hand towards the park where I always go to. We walked a bit slowly because kade wanted to watch a lot of people like a hawk. It's like he never socialize before. But at the club where I met him, he didn't act like this.

We sat down on the bench in the park looking at the cars pass by. Kade shook his leg a bit as his eyes move side to side watching people walk by.

"Sooooo how you get into the club without doing all this? You said you eat people but you was at the club with a lot of people"i chuckle. "And you had sex with me. How?"

"I know how to hide it now. The club was just a place where Carter was and I needed to talk to him. And you"he stop looking down at his knee. "You was had a special smell to me. And you kinda related to this werewolf god"

"I'm related to a werewolf god?"I tilt my head to the side looking at him crazy. "Really"

"It's true. If you don't believe, you don't have to"

"What's his name then?"I ask.

"Lycaon"

It's like I heard of that name before but from where. I just shook it off rubbing my stomach as I watch the cars pass by. Kade kinda calm down a bit until........

His eyes change into a bright bright red teeth like fangs showing. "We need to go! We need to go now!"He yank my arm up from the bench marching back to the garage.

As we made our way back to the car, I felt someone behind us. I turned around seeing 3 guys wearing all black. "K-Kade"I yank his hand. He turned around seeing the guys as well growling.

"Kade"—"You out yo territory man"one of them smiled.

"So. Just came for some peace"kade said.

"Peace with another mate?"the other one ask.

"She's pregnant with my child"kade touch my stomach.

"Where's Amanda?"they ask kade.

"W-Who's Amanda?"I looked at kade and then them.

"She was my mate"kade whisper.

"That bitch who tried to killed me"I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"What bitch that tried to kill you? Amanda?"

"Y'all need to leave us. Go back home"kade growled.

"Just tell us where Amanda is!"the other guy yelled.

"She's dead"—"I killed her"