ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 4

καdε

I walked in the club looking for Carter

I walked in the club looking for Carter. Reed told me he was gone be here, but what for? I made my way to the dance floor seeing a lot of girls twerking and dancing on men.
I turned to my left where the VIP section was. I can smell his scent. He was here.

'Carter where are you?!'I mind linked him.

'Other side of VIP section. Bathroom' I made my way to the bathroom to see what the hell is going on. I open the door to the bathroom seeing some men in here with women trying to fuck but that won't work out.

"Oh shit Kade! I didn't know you was here at this club!"Some guy spoke.

"Y'all leave out for a while"I mumbled. They nodded their heads leaving out the bathroom. I walk to one of the stalls knocking on the door. I can hear a girl giggling while Carter groan. "Carter!"

"Oh shit"I heard him zippin up his pants and open the stall door. "H-Hey Kade. I see you made it"

"Look I'm sorry about earlier but why the club? Usually you go to the gym"i ask.

"I came here to release some stress a different way since they kicked me out the gym last week"Carter said. "But I did want to tell you something"

"What?"I put my back to the wall waiting on Carter.

"So when I was in the VIP section with some hot ass chick. She invited her friend as well. The girl came in and when I shook her hand, it sting"Carter explained.

"Okay what's that supposed to mean?"i ask.

"When she shook my hand, I saw Lycaon"

My eyes became wide a bit once he said his name. Lycaon. He is the king of werewolves. Legend says that he is said to have the strength of mountains, the speed of moving stars, and a will that is like unto fire. Some say he was a cruel and barbaric king, others say that he was a noble and benevolent lord. Some even likened him to a god. What I do believe is that without him, we would not exist. And honestly, I'm not sure whether to be thankful or spiteful.

In Greek mythology, Lycaon was a king of Arcadia, son of Pelasgus, who is believed to be one of the first mortals to walk on Earth, and Meliboea. He is regarded as the first werewolf in existence and thus the king of all werewolves and strongest of them all.

"Is she a descendent? Niece? God-Daughter?"i ask Carter.

"Maybe you should ask her yourself. She's outside at the bar right now with the hot chick that I wanna smash"Carter smirked. The girl next to him smacked his face and walked out causing me to laugh. "Bitch"

"Come on, let's go home"

"Wait you don't wanna talk to this girl? She can help us, this is a sign"Carter pleaded.

"A sign of what? Nothing"I protested. "She just a girl who probably gave you a warning that Lycaon says to listen to your alpha"

"Okay"Carter sigh heavily. "Whatever you say kade"he walked out the bathroom leaving me behind.

I walk outside the bathroom hearing the music change up a bit. The vibe changed a bit. Earlier it was all crowded now it feel like I can just walk without being bumped into or stepping on someone shoes. I open my eyes a bit looking at the dance floor seeing this girl with her nurse outfit on.

My hand started to shake a bit trying to not become my old self. My old self was lethal. Let's just say, human blood tastes better in my mouth.

My mouth became watering just seeing her dance. Her ass was just sooo juicy to me. Her hair flowed in the club air. I couldn't stop staring.

"That's her!"Carter nudged me. "She's the one who shook my hand and sting me!"

"Her?!"I pointed to her.

"Yes kade! That's her! You scared!"carter laughed. Fuck all that. Kade ain't scared of shit.

I walk up to the girl tapping her shoulder. She moved a bit then bend over shaking her ass all up on me. God I hate the fact that I'm already liking this. Her ass up against mines.

She turned around facing me with a cute little smirk. "Who are you?"she ask.

"Kade. You?"I smiled.

"Amber"she winked.

"Amber. That's a cute name"at this time, all I wanna do is take her home. I need to relieve some stress and pain. "Wanna come home with me?"

"You a bit fast but yeah. Why not"

That was easy.