ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 3

rum⊕r

"How was the party last night?"

I look up from the desk with a mean mug. My fucking head was pounding and I couldn't comprehend nothing at this moment. Ima kill Marley ass.

"It was lit but god I don't know what I took last night"I cover my eyes. "Why it's so bright in here?"i cried.

"Rumor stop being over dramatic"my colleague laughed. "We have to make some saline solution for room 1216"

"I thought we made that already this morning?"i ask her.

"They need more for her. It's like she's dehydrated and needs more fluids. You know her time is up"my colleagues shook her head.

"What time is lunch?"I ask.

"5 more minutes. Let's make this first and we can go"my colleague pulled out the bag. I started to get out the stuff we need to make the saline solution.

After making the saline solution, my colleague put the bag in this bucket with the rest of medication. "We have to make a delivery next?"i ask.

"Well if you want to you can"my colleague ask.

"You know what, I will. I have to check on my patient"I smiled a bit. My colleague shook her head laughing at me. I push the cart down the hall to where our dangerous patients were.

I work at a asylum. Something like that. It holds old people, crazy people and even sick people who is on the verge of dying. Little ole me, I'm just the nurse here.

"Medication Time!"I yelled out. The food doors to the patients cells went down with their hands sticking out. I quickly gave them their medication making sure they took it. I nodded my head once I was done and made my way back to the front.

As I was walking the long hallway, I heard a growl next to me. I look to my right seeing red eyes in the cell. It looked like a dog but I can tell that wasn't a dog. I ran to the emergency button pulling it so black team can come in and see what it is.

Black team came in but didn't see anything. But they did found out that the patient who came in days ago from a dog bite passed away. It's sad when you lose a patient. But that right there, that was frightening.

レα†εr

On the way home to house was a bit odd

On the way home to house was a bit odd. It felt like someone was watching me. I kept shaking it off and got over it.

My phone started to ring showing Marley name and her picture.

"Hello?"

"Bitch where you at?"

"Going home why?"

"You promise another night out. What happened?"

"Marley I went to work today. I'm tired and paranoid"

"That's because ain't nobody didn't tell you to work at a damn asylum. You psycho yourself"

"Bye Marley"I laugh.

"Are you coming or what?"

I thought about it. I do need a drink after what happened. I nodded my head like Marley can see me. "Yeah I'm coming"

"Ayyyeeee!! Ight I'm at club blue. Come on down"

"Bye you crazy bitch"I chuckle.

I made a U-turn driving away from my house. I don't care what I'm wearing cause all I'm getting is a drink.

I finally made it to the club seeing some people waiting outside. I let out a sigh dialing Marleys number. She didn't answer.

"ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɢᴏ"

"What"I look behind me in the back seat seeing no one. "Don't tell me a fucking ghost from my job followed me to the club and telling me to not go in"I shook my head.

I hop out the car locking my car door. I made my way inside the club feeling the music in my soul. I dance my way to the bar so I can grab myself a drink and look for Marley disgustin ass.

"What you want rumor?!"the bar tender ask with a smirk.

"You already know what I want! Make that shit strong too!"I smiled. I turn around looking at the VIP section seeing Marley all on this guy. What is she doing?

"Here rumor!"I grab my drink thanking the bar tender. I walk up to the VIP section surprising Marley.

"You finally made it!! How was work!!"she smiled.

"Ummm work was work! What you doing over here! You know the VIP ain't our thing!"I grab her arm.

"I know but this guy invited me and I had to take it!"I look at the guy who just smiled at me and wink.

"What's your name?!"i ask him.

"Carter!"he held his hand out. I grab his hand shaking it but I felt something sting me when I did shook his hand. He jerk his hand back as well.

"Ouch Carter! Why yo hand sting me?!"I laughed.

"I-I don't know! Maybe my hand don't like you!"he looked down at his shoes. "Excuse me for a second!"he got up and excuse himself.

"See what you did bitch! Now I have to find another man!"Marley whined.

"Bitch he was just a baby! He couldn't handle you!"I chuckle.

"But I can handle him!"she laughed making me laugh.

"Come on let's go"