ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 14

rum⊕r

I can tell it was night time

I can tell it was night time. The crickets sung their songs as the moon shine bright in my room window. I stared at the dark wall as the clock tick tock tick tock loud in the room. It was killing me. I don't know where this kade guy at cause I'm ready to go home. But I don't know if I have a home.

The knock on the door startled me as my heart pounded waiting to see who it was. Kade came in looking at my ankle then my face. "Why you didn't eat?"he ask. Why should I eat they food? What if they poison it?

"I'm not eating that"I bluntly said while rolling my eyes.

"Why not?"kade sat on the end of the bed still staring at me. "My mother cooked it just for you human"

"Don't call me human..."

"Are you a human?"kade narrow his eyebrows at me.

"Are you motherfucker? What the fuck are y'all?"i ask getting loud.

"We told you, we're wolves. Anything else you wanna know?"kade stood up from the bed clenching his fist. Why he doing that?

"Why you took me?"i ask.

Kade lift his arm pointing at my stomach. "That thing that's in you. That's why you here"he explained.

"Because my pregnancy? You keeping me with you bec....."I stop and thought. He's a wolf. I'm a human. Meaning I'm pregnant with a.... "Oh my god"I rub my stomach shaking my head.

"Don't think about what bad can happen. Think about the good after it"kade smiled. "You'll give birth, probably die from labor. If you live, you can leave the baby with me and live your life without it. Go back to clubbing and having fun with your friend"

"How you gone plan my future?!!"I stood up with a mean mug snarling at him. "What if I want to keep the baby!! What if I stay alive?!!"

"Your carrying a werewolf unborn baby. That baby will be here in a few weeks. Not months"kade sneered. "Now! Do you get it?!"

I sat back on the bed staring at him. "I got it"I nodded my head. Kade nodded his head as well making his way out the room. I felt on my ankle feeling the bandage wrapped around.

As I was trying to unwrap it and look at the teeth marks on my skin, I heard the door open again revealing Artemis. Why she didn't knock?

"Can I come in?"she ask. I nodded my head wrapping my bandage back up. "Don't take it off. It won't heal fast since you're pregnant"

"Why do he want this baby? It's just a baby and it's MY baby"I hissed.

"I understand you want this baby but are you a wolf?"Artemis ask. "You don't know anything about us"

"And I don't want to. I know y'all kill people and others like y'all"I said.

"What you mean kill others like us?"Artemis raised her eyebrow at me.

"That kade guy killed this other wolf when he was trying to save me. So y'all do kill one another"i stated.

"Thank you for telling me"Artemis smiled lightly making her way out the room. I watch as the door closed so I can unwrap this bandage and get the hell out of here.

Once I finish unwrapping it, I limp around the room trying to find a way out. I open the bedroom door peeping my head out. No one was in the hallway or downstairs. I didn't hear them.

I made my way out the room limping down the stairway carefully. I quietly tip toe to the front door opening it. I look outside seeing it pinch black but the moon of course gave me light. I don't have my fucking phone so I'm fucked.

I step out the house closing the door quietly before limping my ass to the trees. I was scared as hell cause I don't know what ima run into. I don't know where to go but I have to get the fuck away from here.

As I tried to limp fast as I can, I heard something rustling in the bushes as I kept limping further and further away from the house. I can feel something growling near me. I started panicking realizing it was a wolf near me growling till I felt it trip me sending me falling to the ground.

I turn around seeing this big gray wolf showing his teeth at me. I know this ain't Scarface. "Oh fuck!"I tried to crawl away but the wolf step on my bad ankle causing me to scream out in pain.

"Rumor!"I heard a man's voice coming from the trees. I look to my left seeing Carter. His shirt was off showing his abs. "Get your paw off her Reed. It's already damage and she's pregnant". The wolf name Reed lifted his paw off my bad ankle turning away from me. "Kade is pissed that you tried to run away"

"Who cares!"i semi yelled. "I'm not staying with wolves!!"

"What's wrong with wolves? We not that bad"carter chuckle helping me up from the ground.

"I need to get back home. I know Marley is worried sick about me"I rubbed my stomach feeling a small little kick.

"What's wrong?"carter ask as reed stop walking looking back.

"I felt something"I said.

"We need to get you home quick. It's full moon"carter stated.

"What that means?"I ask.

"Everyone is out"