ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 5

rum⊕r

The next morning, I woke up feeling soooo great

The next morning, I woke up feeling soooo great. I forgot I had work today. I forgot who I slept with. All I know is that he was so great in bed. The cops came right after he made me scream at least 5 times.

"My god"I sigh heavily scratching my head. I got up from bed walking to the bathroom so I can do my morning hygienes. The cold air in my bathroom made me run back to my room so I can grab my clothes and take a shower. I pulled out a my white tank top, black tights, and some socks.

I ran back to my bathroom so I can wash up and start my day. After I washed up, I put on my clothes and made my way back downstairs. I started to get breakfast done till I got a call from Marley.

"Yes Marley?"

"Biiiiiittttttcccccchhhh!!!! How was it?!!"

"How was what? What you talking about?"

"You and that sexy ass guy was on the dance floor then all of sudden y'all left. So what happened?"

"We made out and that's it"I lied.

"Mhmmm. Stop lying damnit. Y'all had sex last night"

Fuck. I guess I have to tell her. "Okay fine yeah we did. It was different though. I wish I could of gotten his number"

"Wait. So it was just a fuck and duck. He fuck and duck rumor"

"I guess you can say that"I chuckle. "I ain't trippin though. We both had fun and went our separate ways"

"Well then. I hope this open your eyes"

"To what?"I giggled. Marley went on and on about how it feels to reject a guy and how they feel, now look at me. I feel just like the guys.

I walk back inside the bathroom looking at my neck seeing a big ass hickey. "This nigga definitely left a mark on me"I told Marley on the phone.

"You serious? What kind?"

"A big ass hickey. I ain't his to claim"I rolled my eyes.

"Well last night you was his"

"Marley. Good bye I have work in a few"I giggle.

"Bye girl" she laughed while hanging up the phone. I look at the time seeing it was only 10:47AM. Work don't start till 6 in the evening. I don't get off till 7 in the morning.

Let's see how this overnight shift works.