ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 23

καdε

"Ahh kade

"Ahh kade. You miss the party"Lycaon spoke circling around me. "Me and mr.Reed here was having a discussion about betrayal"—"don't you feel that way about reed. He betrayed you"

"Kade don't listen to him. He used me!!"reed growled at Lycaon. "That wasn't me!! He killed Carter!! He killed anyone who betrayed him!!"

"Speaking of Carter, kade! How can your weak ass father who called himself alpha! Let another alpha fuck your mother Artemis and gift her two children and then left her sorry ass!!"

I jump up against him tackling him to the ground as I bit into his neck shaking my head viciously. I can hear the pain in his growl. He picked me up using his strong arms lifting me then threw me against the tree.

Reed this time ran up to him jumping on his back biting the other side of neck. He took reed by the neck flipping him off his back to the ground . As reed laid on the ground, he raised his big foot up bout to stomp on reed but reed moved out the way quick as possible. "Y'all cannot stop me. Just face it Kade"

I was breathing heavily trying to shake back but my body was already weak. Rodger protected rumor and our baby as he cried. Lycaon slowly creep up to Rodger growling at him till Rodger made a move resulting in Lycaon breaking Rodger leg. He threw Rodger down on the ground as he whimpered looking at his flimsy legs.

Lycaon picked up our baby staring at him. "Leto. We shall go home" I stood up alongside with Reed running up to him. It was like it was slow motion. Lycaon disappeared with our baby into thin air. He went back to his world with him.

I stop dead in my tracks eyes watering knowing that I failed my baby. I whimpered with Rodger and Reed then howl. What did I do wrong?!!

The rest of the pack came running to us wagging their tails when they seen me. But stop once they seen Rodger on the ground licking his broken leg and reed standing next to rumor who was on the ground laying lifeless.

"W-We have to go" I stuttered walking away from the pack still heart broken that our baby gone.

I walked alone all the way back to the pack house which was a 30 mile walk. But I didn't care how long it was gonna take us to get back home. I just want my son. "K-Kade"my mother and sister ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "The bab..."

She stopped and looked at Reed carrying rumor but no baby in sight. "Take Rodger to the shed and heal him" Reed spoke.

"Reed you betrayed us!!"kit ran up to him bout to snap till my mother stopped her. "Carter died because of you!!"

"It wasn't because of him. It was Lycaon. He controlled Reed and Carter to get to rumor" i whimpered.

"The baby?"my mother ask. "Where is it?"

I shook my head backing away from them running off to the woods. "Kade!!"I can hear my mother calling me back.

I ran and ran and ran till I couldn't no more. I laid still in the dirt looking out towards the trees thinking about what happened. How did I failed him? I could've beaten Lycaon. Wasn't strong enough. Wasn't fast enough. Didn't think hard enough.

The rest of the day I laid in the dirt closing my eyes dreaming about how the fight should of went.