I

Iɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

It was a strange event for M/n, how could he possibly be in the game he loved so much!? At first, he thought he got hit by a truck and was dead but everything was too real, especially how the wind blew on his face

It was a strange event for M/n, how could he possibly be in the game he loved so much!? At first, he thought he got hit by a truck and was dead but everything was too real, especially how the wind blew on his face. He was shocked that he didn't smack the ground from how far he fell but it would seem the world wouldn't allow it. The wind seemed to have a mind of its own, preventing his death and his landing was quite soft.
"I can't believe it is even more beautiful in person but how is this possible?"M/n looks down at his s/t hands and then slaps both of them on his cheeks. It was of course painful but he had to make sure.
"Ow... Should have known that would hurt- Oh it's the statue of seven! I wonder if it'll react to me!"He strikes out, none the wiser that the wildlife watched his every move with glee.

M/n was in awe! He had ventured through Starfell lake many times as Lumine but this time it was him running through the field to the statue. M/n jumps from an incline and lands just to the right of the statue. It was much larger in person.
"Alright, let's see..."Folding his hands together in front of the statue, the world falls silent as he feels Anemo energy flowing through his veins.
"It worked...IT WORKED!!! AHAHAHAH!!!"M/n was over the moon! He could use the elements as Lumine could, now it was time to visit Mondstadt. He couldn't wait to see everyone from the game but there was this nagging feeling in his chest. He looks over at the water,  finally checking his appearance just to see he is adorned with new clothes and his once short black hair was long and white. It seemed to almost glow from the sun's rays and his eyes which were once brown were a haunting shade of red.
"What the hell... it's my face but my hair and eyes...Hmm, I'll admit the clothes are nice!"

He chuckles while checking himself out a bit more then heads off to the city of wind with a pep in his step

He chuckles while checking himself out a bit more then heads off to the city of wind with a pep in his step. The world around him was so vibrant and joy was all he could feel but that joy soon turned to a bit of uncomfort as he walked by the two guards at the entrance of the city, the look of bewilderment caught M/n by surprise for a moment but he pushed it aside since he had never been seen before.

As M/n ventures around the city, he couldn't help but notice all the strange looks he was earning, and quite frankly, he was becoming uncomfortable.
Why is everyone staring at me like that, normally Mondstadt is super friendly...
He tried to ignore the looks of the other until he bumps into, Master Diluc!
"Oh! It's you-"

"Shut your mouth. How dare you..."Baffled beyond belief, M/n staggers back from the enraged redhead.
"What are you talking about? I haven't done anything wrong.."

"You're parading around as if you are the creator...Who are you, imposter."

"Look, Master Diluc, I have no idea what you're talking about, how can I be some imposter if you've never seen me before?" This just makes Diluc angry, the onlookers glare at M/n with suspension and doubt in their eyes. He could only quietly panic in the situation presented to him on a silver plate.
Soon enough, a mob forms and surrounds M/n. Many faces were familiar to him but only one seemed to show some type of reaction other than anger. It was Kaeya and he looked rather confused as to why everyone around him was acting this way. Something in Kaeya knew that the man in the center being questioned by Diluc was something otherworldly, something familiar. A certain spot on the male's arm starts to burn.
"How dare you copy the great creators-"

"Who?"

"As if you don't know who he is! Kaeya, help take this imposter to the temple."Diluc demands, this catches Kaeya by surprise but the look in Diluc's red eyes told him to prove his loyalty and all would be forgiven. However, Diluc had no clue that the one that Kaeya was loyal to above all was standing before them.

 However, Diluc had no clue that the one that Kaeya was loyal to above all was standing before them