14

"Yes, she will be fine in a few days just will have difficulty in walking and will slip from consciousness but nothing serious" Mr. Cullen said but Charlie decided not to hear him and panic, great!

He turned to me and cupped my face kissing my forehead.

"Why did you do this?! You should have contacted police, I could have helped you!!" He said making me sigh.

"We were in school when this happened and if you would have came you would have surely died, so no, I would never ask for help from you" I said calmly as he sniffed.

"You are my responsibility, you were away from me for so long, now...... I want to protect my daughter!" He said and I passed him a small smile before coughing.

"Argh! The taste of blood is disgusting!" I said as he chuckle.

"Well, it's time for your meds" Mr. Cullen said as Charlie nodded and backed up a little.

"If you want anything, tell me, okay?" He said making me smile and nod my head.

"Yeah, thanks" I said as he left the room.

"So Nova, how are you feeling?" Carlisle asked as I sighed.

"My head's hurting and I am feeling like vomiting and the impact of their stupid machine is making my body shiver" I admitted as he sighed.

"Mr. Banner will come soon, he says he will bring someone to cure you" Mr. Cullen said making me smile.

"And my guess is Strange" I said as he raised an eyebrow.

"Dr. Strange? Neurologist?" I said as he nodded.

"Okay then, I'll leave you two alone" Mr. Carlisle said and went out of the room as I turned to face Edward.

"So....... I am bored" I said as he chuckled.

"What do you want to do?" He asked as my eyes lit up.

"Tell me about yourself!" I said quickly.

"What do you want to know?" He asked as I thought for a question.

"What's your age?" I asked.

"17" he replied making me scoff.

"Seriously? How long have you been seventeen?" I asked as she smirked.

"A while" he answered.

"I just want to make sure that you are not as old as my grand grand grand grandpa" I said as he smiled.

"Sorry to break your heart but maybe I am older than him too" he said.

"You are old!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks" he said sarcastically making me smile in satisfaction.

"Next question, the animal attacks....... Are they really animal attacks?" I asked as he Shook his head.

"Someone else is behind this, another vampire" he said making me sigh.

"How many vampires are there in this town?" I asked.

"It's only us they are probably just passing by" he said making me think.

So cold-hearted!

"Why can't I read your mind?" He asked.

"Because I shield my mind from invaders" I answered.

"I cannot understand you, who are you?" He said.

"I am a test of HYDRA" I replied and he looked at me with confusion.

"I has almost no power before Bella's mother left me but then HYDRA kidnapped me and experimented on me which somehow enhanced my powers" I explained as he nodded.

"Does something pain?" He asked as I Shook my head.

"Nah, I'm good!" I said as he smiled.

"You should go and hunt" I said as he Shook his head.

"Nah, I'm good!" He mocked and I eye rolled at his stupidity.

"Okay, your turn to ask me a question" I said.

!Edward's POV!

"what kind of powers do you have?" I asked her as she smiled.

"I can control certain elements like water, earth and air" she replied making me look at her in awe.

"But I could also heal myself and other people" she added sadly making me concern.

I furrowed my eyebrows and took her hand squeezing it lightly as she smiled u at me.

"But not now?" I asked carefully as she Shook her head.

"They neutralized that power so that I cannot heal myself and after some time it finished" she told me and seriously I was now very furious at this HYDRA thing.

"Okay, my turn!" She said changing the topic as a small smile appeared on my face.

"Umm........ Yes, do you maybe–I am not judging you all, okay–it's just a part of who you are but do you all d—" She stuttered making me chuckle.

"Do we drink human blood?" I asked as she nodded slightly embarrassed as a pink tint covered her cheeks making me smile even more.

"No, we Call ourselves vegetarian, we drink animal blood and control our hunger, it's just like you all live on tofu, it gives us strength but we are not satisfied" I explained as she nodded.

Our conversation was interrupted and finished by a nurse coming from the door with a steel rectangular plate.

"Oh, Ms. Stark, thank god you are not asleep yet" she said to her and came towards her.

"Uhh...... Please call me Nova and just saying, you should thank me as I was talking with him and not sleeping" she said with a grin on her face and the nurse turn to look at me and I passed a small smile at her.

"Well, then in that case we should thank your boyfriend" the nurse said making her blush.

They are cute! But I don't have time for this! But they are so adorable!!

The nurse thought making me chuckle.

"Okay, well I need to clean your wound so Mr. Cullen if you could please leave" she said as I nodded but bent down to reach Nova's level before whispering.

"Get well soon, love" I said and kissed her forehead lightly before turning around and leaving the room with a small smile on my lips.

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆
*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Guys, I just updated "cast" and I finally found our protagonist, go and see and well please comment... I would love to read and reply!!!!

OvEr AnD OuT!!