A/N

Hey guys!  So the title says it all but then also I will tell you.

This is a twilight story in which the protagonist is an Avenger with powers and she has to to leave New York and come to Forks for some reasons which you will het to know and there she tackles with her stupid sister and vampires and all!

It's really nice in my opinion and do read it and comment and vote!

And by any chance if you are a Harry Potter fan then go to my profile I have also written a Harry Potter fanfiction.

Harry×OC by the name 'Hell Bound?' Do read it and comment if you have any ideas for any of these stories I would be more than happy to read them and some things I want to clear before staring the story.

•English is not my first language so there might be some spelling mistakes.

•No smut!

•Don't be a silent reader

•for atleast 12 or something chapters there will be a storyline I wanted to write and I do not recommend to leave that and come on it's not that bad!

•I only own Nova and her past life and characters relating to her otherwise all rights goes to the Twilight Production.

•Cover made by me!!!!!

•Some gifs used in it are made by me and the rest are from google.

•please do not copy my storyline in any form without informing and giving credits.

And yes, I guess I have covered everything right now so, happy reading!

Thank-you for choosing my book you will not regret it!!