"Aww, my darling is shy shy hmm~"

"Nooo!"

"Yes yes, I can see the pink glowing cheeks!"

"NoPe!"

"Yep!"

"yah! go away!" V said again pushing Jeongguk away who this time pulled the other with himself making both of them fall on the ground, V on top of Jeongguk.

"I can feel the nature pointing at something my darling, we always end up in such positions, maybe, it wants us to be on-"

"SHUT UP!!! UP UP SHUT UP!" V yelled preying away from Jeongguk going in another direction but stick by Jeongguk's side again as soon as he heard footsteps.

Jeongguk also went in alert position, his Dagmor in his hands, ready for slaughtering.

"Keep the boss alive." V said in monotonous voice as the footsteps neared.

"What my darling wants, my darling gets." Jeongguk husked and smirked in satisfaction as he noticed the stoic face with blush rising his cheeks to ears.

And the men came in view, loaded with guns.

"Weapons dow-" The next moment man himself was down in a pool of his blood as a bullet pierced through his heart. No one could react, it happened so fast.

"Heart-shot my hotshot!" Jeongguk cheered while digging his chain saw in someone's neck, blood splattering on his face with nerves and veins leaving his neck open.

V shot everyone who was nearing him or Jeongguk as they both were stick by back,  Jeongguk doing the same, he was parting their upper body from their lower half revealing their intestine out. The scene was gruesome as they both were covered in blood stains from top to bottom, stepping on dead bodies and their organs.

"Not so soon kid, you can't touch my love~" Jeongguk said before cutting him vertically in half before he could touch V.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"D-dada?" Tae woke up rubbing his eyes looking around to see he was not in his room, nor his dada's. It was not his home. It caused him to panic and slip in head space.

"D-da-da! T-Taetae want D-dada! Taetae ishcared!" 

He was crying badly making him choke on his own saliva, he was panicking while looking around as his breathing was getting hard when just in moment someone entered the room making him flinch and hide under the blankets.

"Bambi? where are you bub? See, hyung is here hmm. No need to be scared." Hearing Jungkook's voice made him calm but he was still scared so didn't dared to come out of blanket.

Jungkook who knew where the younger was sighed internally cursing himself for leaving the male alone at the first place. With silent steps he went near bed and settled on it. He felt Tae scooting away from him so he gently grabbed the blanket.

"Bambi, its me. I wont hurt you, let hyung see my Bambi?" He said in soft babyish voice, slowly pulling the blanket down to see the lil boy peeking his head out, looking at him with large Bambi eyes.

"Aww, my bub is so cute, my cute baby." Jungkook squealed caressing Tae's hair who was still flinching at his touch.

"H-Hyung, where ish dada?" He asked with wobbly lips, teary eyes making Jungkook's heart clench painfully.

"Dada is with my Hyung bub, just like you are with me. Dada had to do some work, and I wanted to spend some time with my Bambi, so he dropped you with me and warned me looking all scary that I should keep you safe and happy!" Jungkook said with different expressions making Tae giggle calming Jungkook's heart.

"So hyung will do all the things Dada does with me?" Tae asked looking at him with thoughtful look and almost cried out loud when Jungkook declined.

"No my pretty Bambi, they are the things that you do with your dada, if we will do the same, it means I am trying to take your dada's place and I don't want that, so we will do something else, something only we both can do. Will you do it with me Bambi?" Jungkook explained in a very calm manner, observing Tae's every expression and sighed in relief as he saw a wide smile stretched on his lips.

"Yay! Hyung letsh go to have breaky at paw-paw! they alsho have meow-meow there!"

Now Jeon Jungkook has to overcome two things, first: which shop is paw-paw, second: his fear of cats.

Both twins are having the time of their life, some in soft way while some in crazy way, unknowingly burning someone's desire to ashes.

🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝

roses are red, violets are blue........

I have five fingers, 

>the middle one is for you.

>tonight you are getting two.

hasta la vista babes~

~~~~~glimpse