"I need my phone!" Jin pulled his hand out of Jungkook's and grabbed his phone back from him.

Given Jin's conduct, Jungkook saw that many people turned their gaze their way, and he did not feel comfortable with this scenario. He exhaled deeply before turning his attention to the hotel's front desk personnel and said, "Jeon Jungkook checking in."

"Greetings, Mr. Jeon, We look forward to having you stay with us this weekend in the finest suite we offer. We wish you a wonderful time with us, and if there is anything we can do to make this stay more comfortable for you, please let us know, and we will do all in our capacity to make that happen for you."

"If you intended to make this a nice experience for me, you could have connected my mobile key to my account when I checked in. This is the first hotel in the network where anything like this has not occurred. Also, ensure that my date has a physical key since he has broken his phone and will not have access to a mobile key until we can get him a new one."

The gentleman who was at the front desk acknowledged Mr. Jeon's presence with a smile and a courteous head nod. "That will be taken care of right away for you. Could you please confirm the number of physical keys that you require?"

"How many of us do you see standing before you?"

****

While he rode the elevator to the last floor of the hotel with Jungkook, Jin focused on his phone, he had tried everything he could, and the phone would not power on.

"You'll be able to purchase a new phone after brunch. On the other hand, I would like not to see you using it the same way you were when we traveled here. It is unpleasant to direct more of your focus on it rather than on me. I was under the impression you had committed to devoting your full attention to this weekend."

The focus of Jin's gaze turned to Jungkook. He was aware that he had lied to Jungkook in the vehicle by saying he would give their date one hundred percent of himself, but he had done it to keep Jungkook quiet. He knew he would not have a good time during the weekend and counted the hours until it was done.

"I don't need a new phone, and don't worry about me since I will be dedicating myself to this whole weekend."

"I have no cause for concern. As I said before, it will be to your detriment if you decide to pass up on this fantastic opportunity."

Jin inhaled deeply but remained silent during the whole conversation. He was aware that no matter what he said, Jungkook would interpret his words in such a way that only he would be able to comprehend them.

"I hope you prepared an attire for the pool, as we will be going there tonight."

"Okay."

When the elevator doors finally opened, Jin was thankful to get out. He slowly accompanied Jungkook to the room where they would be staying. When he entered the room, he was taken aback by the breathtaking panorama that looked out over the water. If it had been another sort of date, he definitely would have been squealing with delight, but unfortunately for him, this didn't provide anything particularly thrilling. It was all a ruse devised by Taehyung and Jimin to steal a day for themselves, and he was supposed to be the sacrifice so they could have what they wanted.

"I am sure you have never seen a view like this before, so don't worry about getting too close to the glass; it won't hurt you. I will give you the option of selecting any of the two rooms. After you have finished gazing out the windows, I would appreciate it if you could go and choose one."

Jin turned and looked at Jungkook, "I have seen views like this before!"

"Where on the television?"