"Und-...Sure." She corrected herself. Lucia grinned.

"Yay! Great! Meet me here later today! Now, go make sure you have a fun day, okay?" Lucia told her with a soft smile. Y/N nodded.

"Right."

1:04 P.M || I-Island || Villain Attack Attraction  

Y/N looked around, ready to have some excitement.

"Oh! Y/N! Hey!" Red hair. Cheeky grin. Manliness supreme.

"Ah. Kirishima, sir. Bakugo, sir." She gave the two boys a nod. They were in their hero costumes, just like Midoriya was. Huh. Was there some kind of hero gathering she should've known about? Oh well.

"Tch. Robot."

"I didn't know you'd be here!" He told her with a grin.

"Yes. I am here with my guardian. What about you two?" She asked the two.

"Well, Bakugo got an invite from the sports festival, and I just decided to come along." He replied. Bakugo 'tch'ed and walked up to Y/N and pressed a finger on her forehead, poking it continuously, her face unfazed.

"You aren't gonna participate, are you? Come on, please, as if you could do any better than me." Bakugo huffed, pridefully.

"Come on, Bakugo, calm down. Good luck, Y/N!"

"Same to you."

1:09 P.M. || I-Island || Villain Attack Attraction

Y/N's turn.

"Ready... set... GO!"

Y/N dashed to the top and jumped onto the nearest robot, squashing it. She used the projection to rocket herself the wall and change courses to the next robot. She continued to ricochet until she destroyed them all.

1st. Evergarden Y/N - 10 seconds

2nd. Bakugo Katsuki - 15 seconds

3rd. No one cares what your name is - doesn't matter seconds

"Nice, Y/N!" Kirishima congratulated the girl while holding Bakugo back from trying to beat her score again. 

"I'MA BEAT HER!! I DON'T LOSE!! LEMME GO SHITTY HAIR--I SWEAR TO-"

"Oh look, Midoriya and the others."

"What the hell?!" Bakugo leapt all the way up to the stands, landing right in front of the group. Y/N frowned at her slides that now had a rip. They were cheap, but they were good to her. Next time she'll have to bring her combat boots.

Well, they're not entirely broken, so they're still wearabl- Oh, Midoriya.

Midoriya jumped up to the challenge landing him 3rd place. So Bakugo was still in second, but at least he wasn't beat out by stupid Deku- oh perfect, Todoroki, now?!

Todoroki comes out to the stage and beat Bakugo's time. So, here's the scoreboard.

1st. Evergarden Y/N - 10 seconds

2nd. Todoroki Shoto - 14 seconds

3rd. Bakugo Katsuki - 15 seconds

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! ICY HOT BASTARD, I'M GONNA RIP OFF YOUR FACE!! I'LL POP YOU SO FAST YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO BLINK, YOU DUMBAS-"

"Calm down, Bakugo!"

"Greeting, Todoroki."

"Hello, Y/N. Why are you here?"

"I am here with my guardian, Midoriya, and Melissa." Melissa smiled brightly at everyone.

"You all are very amazing!"

1:16 P.M. || I-Island || I-Expo - Restaurant

"Ah, Y/N! My beauty!" Denki and Mineta scurried over to girl, Mineta being restrained by Jirou. Denki was hugging the (h/c) girl's waist. "Y/N, this is torture! I'm so bored and this job sucks! Seeing your beauty makes it better though!" He whined, clinging to her.

"I apologize." Y/N stated, patting his head. His eyes glistened at the sign of pity-er, affection.

"That means the worl- EEP!!" His ear was short circuited by Jirou, making him fall off her.

"Sorry about that, Y/N." She sighed. Y/N nodded.

"Anyway, I had an idea on how to make you two feel better." Melissa told them generously. 

"Really?!"

"You two invited to the reception party! You guys can come with us!" She continued, showing them their tickets. Tears entered their eyes as they took the tickets.

"You're so generous, Melissa!"

"I've been blessed by God to have met an angel!"

"They're so dramatic." Jirou sighed, making Uraraka chuckle and Momo nod.

"Alright everyone!" Iida, who was here because he was invited, got everyone's attention. "Remember, we'll all meet at the entrance at 6:30, okay? Do not be late!"

"Right!"

"Got it!"

"Until then!"

Y/N walked off with Melissa and Midoriya. She smiled to herself. 

Lucia's request was completed.

She did have a fun day.