PANCAKES♕

The first day of a new school year, and Mattheo already wanted to kill himself. He hated school, always did and probably always will. He was only here because it got him away from his shitty home life or lack there off. For the first 14 years of his life that he remembered he grew up at a terrible abusive orphanage where he hated life and for the past year he's been living with his father which is really no better then the orphanage so Hogwarts was a good of a place as he could get no matter how much he hated it.

"Where's Theo?" Parkinson inquired, she was sitting next to Draco and was the only girl probably in Hogwarts mattheo wasn't revolted by. In a friend way however, even if he did fancy her, Pansy would scream and run away at the sight of his dick. She's very much gay. "He's walking in no- oh my god, y/n?" Draco smiled, Theo was walking in. A very pretty brunette following him. Theo walked to them and y/n seemed very happy to be standing in-front of them.

"Hi y/n" Draco smiled, y/n waved back to him. "those who don't know, this is my twin. y/n. she goes here now and we WILL protect her at all costs." Theo ordered sitting down signalling for his sister to sit next to him, which also happened to be next to mattheo. It was when that Mattheo realised how pretty she actually was. What attracted him most was her eyes, they were a striking green and he was getting lost in them more quicker then he would like.

While y/n was drinking her coffee mattheo noticed the pancakes had been stacked. "Y/n would you like a stack of pancakes?" he asked her and mattheo looked him directly in the eyes smiling and mattheo felt his heart pause momentarily. "can i have 4 instead of 3?"

mattheo smiled grabbing her plate taking it to the stacks. " you can have five." he smiled and y/n shook her head still smiling adorably. " i only want 4." Mattheo put the 4 on and smiled handing it to her.

6 months later;

remembering the first time he talked to her mattheo woke up his new girlfriend with pancakes. Mattheo had asked her out officially yesterday and it was there first morning together and he wanted to make her remember it. y/n was sleeping soundly and mattheo put the pancakes on her bedside table climbing into bed with her. it was when he started spooning her he realised she had been cuddling one of his jumpers wearing the other one.

soon she started to stir, realising she was in her boyfriends arms she rolled over to face him and kiss his nose. "hi love." Y/n smiled sitting up. "i got you pancakes like how i did when i first met you." mattheo smiled hading his girl the pancakes.

seeing them her eyes lite up a smile growing Mattheo could see that look for the rest of his life and never get tired of it/