Quarantuno

Morelli ResidenceSome Time Later

Morelli Residence
Some Time Later

Raina walked around the house aimlessly once again. This has become an everyday routine for her. They'd try to talk to her, but she'd give short answers and distance herself due to the condition she gained. She now remembered the simple things such as who she was, her birthday and her family.

Luce does her best to spend time with her mother, but they don't allow her to ask Raina any questions at all. She goes against orders anyway and tries to remind her mother that they were once really close. Adrian has stopped Luce from sleeping in the same room as Raina for fear that Raina wouldn't be comfortable.

Henning has been by his daughter's side ever since she left the hospital. He cooks for her, walks around the estate with her, and even watches tv with her. He missed his daughter, and right now he feels as if he hasn't been doing his job as a parent. He wished he was protecting her more, like she did with him. Little did he know, Raina wanted him to live his life as he deserved, since the mother she had stole it from him.

"Are you comfortable?" Henning asked his daughter as she gazed at the tv.

She was annoyed with the routine she had to deal with every day. It's started to loom over her like a grey cloud for these last three months. Raina may have lost her memory but the feeling of irritation was all too familiar to her. She hated the repetition each day that it was to the point she dreaded waking up from the dreams she would have the night before.

They treated her like porcelain, and she hated it. She understood the first few months, but she's repeated time and time again that she didn't need help. It was to the point that even bathing alone was an issue. The doctors told them to keep a close eye on her, but this was a little too close for her comfort.

"I'm fine." She replied her gaze still fixated on the television.

Raina gazed outside and felt at ease. She longed to feel the breeze that was hitting the trees. A longing to lay in the grass hit her every now and then. She expressed how she wanted to go outside many times but Adrian forbid it. It pissed her off. Who gave him authority over her because she sure as hell didn't.

She didn't see the issue. Only because it was heavily guarded, and the gates were high. She didn't even know the code to get out. Besides, the exit was so far from the house, you basically had to drive.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚

It was the end of the day, and it was time for Luce's daily slip into her mother's room. She missed spending time with her, so whenever Adrian and Antonio had a meeting she'd slip into her mother's room. Raina looked forward to this part of the day because it made her feel happy that someone treated her like a person.

"Mama? I'm here!" Luce whispered into the large room.

Raina's head pops up as she rushes towards the girl. They embrace so lovingly, giving one another a bright smile. They get on Raina's bed and turn the tv on. Raina couldn't remember any of their favorite shows, so she was excited to see what the little girl had to show her.