Trentotto

Raina Dion
Undisclosed Location

I was absolutely shivering on the concrete floor they had me on

I was absolutely shivering on the concrete floor they had me on. It's been a couple hours since I've been snatched. I only know that because whoever opened the door yelled that they were leaving this afternoon. I have been taken down once again. I hear the door open once more as I hear heels hitting each step.

Finally the heels walk towards me until they stood right in front of my lowered head. I notice they're red bottoms. The person grabs my hair roughlyand yanks it towards them so I can look at them. I scoff lifting my head to see the person I suspected the whole time.

"That's more like it. How's my daughter doing down here?" Hale asks menacingly.

"Fuck you." I spat.

"That's no way to talk to your mother now is it?" She smiles at me before squeezing my cheeks until it hurt.

"My revenge is going to be so sweet. I don't need you ruining it." If she thinks this'll hold me she's got another thing coming.

"Revenge for something that happened over two decades ago, get over yourself." I chuckle but it pisses her off.

"I can't wait to see you rot in whichever abandoned lot I have." She seethes at me.

"And I can't wait for the day you drop dead you self entitled bitch." She growls along with a backhanded slap. Hale's rings end up cutting her in the process.

She stomps up the stairs and out of the basement door.

➽───────────────❥

Adrian Morelli
Morelli Estate

"Hey baby. Today's been so rough and the baby's been stressing me out. I couldn't catch a break." I just stare at her, face void of emotion.

She placed her keys on the stand at the end of the foyer. I watch her intensely to see what she'll do next. I wanted to catch her off guard to see if she'll slip up. She goes to the kitchen and sits down place a hand on her forehead and glances at me with a small smile. I almost felt bad.

"Did you eat today?" I ask she nods.

"What did you eat?" She clears her throat sitting up.

"A regular peanut butter and jelly with pineapples on the side." I nod taking mental notes.

"Aren't pineapples bad for pregnant women?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Worried about me baby daddy? Besides you shouldn't listen to those baby books anyway half the women writing them don't have kids of their own." I refrain from scoffing in her face.