Ventiquattro

Raina Dion
Morelli Estate

I've been sitting here looking at homes for Luce and I

I've been sitting here looking at homes for Luce and I. They're all so gorgeous but so expensive. I just want to make her as comfortable as possible. I decide not to keep looking and place my laptop on the empty space on the bed. It made me think of Adrian and where he went. I could only hope he's safe as I yawn laying back on the bed half way asleep with Diners, Drive ins and Dives flashing on the screen.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

I could feel Adrian's hands all over me. I sigh and pull him towards me. He began to kiss down my neck making me moan and run my hands up his back. He licked and sucked my most sensitive spot making my shudder with pleasure. His fingers dragged down my stomach to the front of my jeans. This made me wonder, when did I put jeans on?

"So beautiful." He mumbles moving lower to be face to face with my pussy.

He blew cold air onto it make me shiver. I instinctively crawl up the bed as my heart rate quickens. He places his tongue on my clit and I immediately gasp.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

I jump awake and look around the room to see Adrian drying his hair. The bathroom light illuminated one side of him but somehow made him look godly. He was shirtless and only had his boxers on. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a slight heartbeat. There wasn't anything I could do since I'm on bed rest.

He looks over at me while still drying his hair and gives me a slight smile but not without licking his lips. I didn't know if it was because I was frustrated or if it was because it was Adrian. He drops the towel in the hamper and turns the bathroom light off before coming towards the bed.

"Did I wake you?" I shook my head as he moves my computer towards the nightstand.

He doesn't know I'm looking for a new house but I feel that if he knew I'd hurt his feelings. I just don't want to burden him and I don't mean with Luce but with me. I'm the mother and I don't have a safe place to rest either of our heads. I don't want to depend on him because I've had enough of people throwing shit back into my face.

"Why're you awake?" He asks grabbing my bonnet and moving my curls into it. I didn't even know I dozed off like that.

"Bad dream I guess." I mumbled moving the blanket off of me so I could get up.

"Bad enough you were moaning?" I almost froze in my spot but I just looked at him like he was stupid.

"Ha ha so funny." I said rolling my eyes gently placing my leg on the floor.