Venticinque

Adrian Morelli
Morelli Estate
Two Weeks Later

Adrian Morelli Morelli Estate Two Weeks Later

"I want to give Luce a party this year." I nod while scrolling on my phone.

"It doesn't have to be big but I do want to invite some of my family that were there for me." I nod again still scrolling.

"Are you listening to me?" I look up at her and smile softly nodding again.

"Yes Tesoro I am. I think it's a good idea. Everyone will get to see her." She smiles and goes back to typing on her laptop until it rings like it has been for the past three weeks.

She'll leave the room and talk to whoever it is on the other line and I won't say a word. I want to respect her privacy but something possessive in me is telling me not to. After the way she's been fucking me I really can't afford to lose her now. It's sick of me to think this way but I just can't find it in me to do so.

➽───────────────❥

Raina Dion
Morelli Estate

I stepped out of the living room to answer yet another call from the Spades. Russ told them I was on bed rest and they assumed I was pregnant. I'm not even doing the case anymore nor am I working for F.S anymore. Russ said it wouldn't be harmful to keep playing along and actually be friends with them. Which it wouldn't but Lord knows what'll happen if they know who we are.

To them I'm still Daniella Bozzolli. A businesswoman but also a wife and mother. Only one of those things are true. I don't know how to tell them but I plan to and they've been nothing but sweet to me. They despise Russ though and I think it's because Mrs. Spade found out what he did at the party.

"Are you sure you're feeling better Daniella? I could bring my Grandmothers famous lasagna." Mrs. Spade said pouting a little.

Mrs. Spade is Afro Latina. In my eyes she looks like those pretty cartoon characters with the big eyes. Her curls are to die for as well. She keeps herself up and I admire that so much. I can't possibly stay this kept up with how hectic my life is but Violeta is going to make time always.

"Yes I'm sure please stop worrying okay?" She nods with a sad smile.

She's been trying to come see me for a while now and I keep pushing her away. I'm just stuck on the whole baby thing. I'll have to find a way to tell them I'm not and I just got hurt but I still don't know their background. I refuse to be tied into anymore mafia business.

"Okay but as soon as you feel any worse call us. You've become like family to us." I nod and smile.

"I will. Thank you for accepting us as your family." Violeta nods with a disgusted look on her face.