Ventuno

Omniscient
Same Night

Omniscient Same Night

"Sorry baby. I was in my own world would be a shame for you to die on me after I just got you." He said with a chuckle.

She placed a hand on her throat and tried to catch her breath. Girard had other plans as he got up grabbing another fountain pen. He walked over to her and yanked her sweats down. Before she could react he starts carving into her. He was going to write his name but could only get a long line in before he decided to lick the blood leaking from her thigh. She groaned in pain as he forced the blood to rush out faster. He was slowly giving into his sick urges.

She could barely keep her eyes open due to him hitting her head too many times. She tried to sit up but he rolled her over pushing her back down. He carved another line into her making her scream painfully throughout the organization. Sadly no one could hear her screams. Hot tears rushed down her face that had pain etched onto it. She used whatever strength she had left to try and push his head off of her. He wasn't having it and kissed her mound softly and licking the fabric of her underwear before staring at her and caressing her head.

Her head wrap had fell off and her puff was a mess as she was sweating from the amount of blood loss. She looked as if she had been in a war. He just stared at her with a sick smirk on his face. He looks at her lovingly in his eyes but to her it was the look of the devil. She coughed and swiftly grabs the pen stabbing him with all that she had left. He groaned falling to the floor grasping his wound. She sat up before he went to attack her forgetting she still had the pen in hand.

"I never wanted to hurt you baby. I'm just so infatuated with you." He smirks before blacking her eye and punching her in her head.

"So infatuated with you that I can't let anyone else have you. Not even him." He whispered in her ear gripping her hair and licking her face.

Her vision went blurry but she manages to stab him in the stomach. She pushes the pen so far into his abdomen that he'd need medical help to get it out. He falls over once again and she repeatedly kicks him wherever she could. She limped as fast as she could to the exit of the building while occasionally hearing him yell her name.

"Raina! Get the fuck back here!" She tried to run which wasn't good for her leg but what else could she do?

She made it to her vehicle and opened it. Starting it up it immediately locks the doors as she sped off seeing him in the parking lot watching her drive away. She was shaking and tears were still streaming down her face. She pulled into another empty parking lot to look at her face and neck. She pulled down the mirror and examined herself and bursted into more tears.

She moved her seat back and put her knees to her chest; ignoring the pain shooting through her body. Blood was seeping through her sweats and onto her shirt. She could only pray that Adrian was asleep with Luce when she got back. She wiped her face and drove back to his house. She didn't want them to see her this way.