Trentatré

Omniscient

The figure was pissed and planning a day to ruin Raina Dion

The figure was pissed and planning a day to ruin Raina Dion. They all sat in a group and thought about how. The figure looks at Keyani. A young girl demanding power due to her own selfishness. Her childhood eating her up inside and there's nothing she can do about it. The figure had an idea and all they had to do was follow suit.

"Keyani how close have you become with Adrian?" She smirks.

"Pretty close. He left his baby mama and child in the dust." The figure smirks and chuckles.

"How badly do you want to be in power? Be protected and treated like royalty?" Her eyes grew big.

"Really bad if I'm honest." A smirk appeared on their face.

"Fake a pregnancy. I don't care how it gets done just do it." Keyani's heart stops for a second.

Keyani never had to do something this big but she'd get it done so she wouldn't piss the figure off. They've been irritable as if something happened. They were losing patience quickly and wanted all this to be over. Revenge was best served cold but in figure's mind it was freezer burnt with all these failed attempts.

"Do it quickly because I've got plans for our little Raina." A smirk displayed on their face.

"Yes I'll try tonight since his farewell party is tonight. I'll be going with him to Italy. I've got him wrapped around my finger." The figure's plan was falling into place on its own.

First step after Adrian and Raina reunited was to get them apart. Girard suggested that Adrian was misogynistic man and when he planned to carve his name into her he got sloppy. Adrian didn't care and thought she was beautiful anyway. Keyani tried to set her up when she was on that mission and was tussling with the only man inside. The man was suppose to kill her but he was only a good enough shot to graze her since he only had one good eye.

"When do you leave for Italy?" Keyani shrugs.

"By the end of the month why?" A chuckle leaves their mouth.

"By the end of the month you'll announce your pregnancy." She nods as Girard sits there twiddling is thumbs.

"I'll give you another chance Girard just not now." He nods quickly.

"Let's not falter team. This is our time."

➽───────────────❥

Raina and Luce were up watching their Saturday cartoons as they ate their cereal and Luce talked about her dream. They decided on watching Imagination Movers. It was a comforting feeling between the two. Raina was getting an unsettling feeling in her stomach as if something big was going to happen.