Ventisei

Omniscient
Chop Shop

"So why am I here Morelli? Come to your senses?" Keyani teased

"No. You're coming with me when I leave." Her ears perked up at that.

"Leave where?" Keyani was very interested since she only did spy or hacking type of work. She could also create a mean scenario.

"Back to Italy. Mamma and Papà are coming as well since I don't want them to be haggled and threatened because of what I did." Adrian had a small plan but it wasn't thought out clearly.

"What did you do so bad Morelli?" Adrian rolled his eyes.

Keyani was getting a kick out of this. Adrian always got the cops off his back no matter what. It confused her as to why he was leaving since he had people in the force helping him. She automatically assumed they switched on him. At the same time who would switch on Winter?

"I didn't do anything. It's just normal procedure I guess." She sucks her teeth leaning on his desk.

"Why couldn't we meet at your place? Wifey and babydoll there?" She said running her finger on his desk.

Adrian didn't like to mix business with his personal life. He didn't want the mafia to step foot near Luce but if it must be passed down it would be. Not to her but to someone who'd want it and take care of it. Someone he trusts with a passion and it was rare to find someone like that.

"Don't worry about them just do as I told you. Pack a bag we're leaving after my daughter's birthday party." Keyani thought that was dumb but who was she to judge.

"Whatever. You don't even know if that's really your baby. Did you ever get a DNA test?" She snapped leaving the chop shop.

That hit a nerve with Adrian and it made him think. Is she mine? He didn't think about it much when he went looking for Raina but he also didn't think to get a DNA test. He began to get this weird feeling in his chest and stomach not knowing why.

Even though Keyani had her own plans for Adrian as soon as they left she couldn't help but feel bad for Luce. Imagine you just met your father just months ago and now he's leaving for whatever reason. She knew Luce would be heartbroken because her father was a businessman and would be gone sometimes months at a time. It was always worldwide construction work with him.

He never had much time for Keyani as for Keyani's mother she was also a businesswoman. She made a brand for herself and started traveling to place a store in different area codes. This left Keyani to be alone majority of her childhood and didn't make many friends because of the amount of time she had to stay home so her parents could watch her from the cameras.