Diciotto

3rd Person
Morelli Estate
9:40am

Raina couldn't stop thinking about the texts she got last night

Raina couldn't stop thinking about the texts she got last night. It made her want to check on her home. As crazy as it is she had to check she's had that home since she moved out and it holds so much to her. She raised Luce in that home and all her baby pictures are in it. Raina couldn't wrap her head around this situation who would be stalking her?

She watched Adrian stir in bed as she put my boots on. She leaned over in the bed with on arm on his left and the other against his face. Raina didn't want him to worry where she was and she didn't want to bring Luce just in case. He furrows his eyebrows before looking at her smiling softly and closing them back.

"Buongiorno." He said in a raspy voice before putting a hand on her waist.

"Good morning. I'm going to my house to check on it." He hummed as if he was thinking.

He couldn't let her go alone and wanted to come just in case someone tried something while he was here.

"I'm not asking permission Adrian. I have to go check." He sighs nodding getting up.

Raina grabs her phone and jogs downstairs. She moved like she was on a mission. She asked Julio to watch Luce for a little bit which he was more than happy to do. Luce had grown on him tremendously and now they spend so much time together she's giving him baby fever. Raina gets in the car starting it up before the garage door closes. Adrian gets in and clears his throat before strapping himself in.

"What are you doing Morelli?" He smirks at his lover loving how she says his name.

"Funny that you thought you'd go alone Tesoro." He looked forward as Raina shook her head pulling off.

➽───────────────❥

They pull up to her house and see the outside looks fine. Raina had a smidge of hope that everything is fine. She walks to her door and unlocks it with Adrian hot on my trail. Raina scans the foyer and the decor is still there and in place. She goes straight upstairs to Luce's room. It was fine making her let out a breath of relief.

Raina leans against the wall and run her hands down her face. She thought she was just trippin because of the texts and the other night. Paranoia is definitely beating my ass right now she thought. She opens her bedroom door and immediately drops her phone and keys. Her room was trashed and the bed looked as if it was slept in. Her heart began racing at the thought of someone in her room sleeping in her bed.

She walks around the room and sighs in frustration. Her panty drawer is open and the dirty clothes hamper is on the floor and seems to have been rummaged through. The nightstand drawer is on the floor which makes her move closer. The picture of Luce and Raina is on the floor with a burn mark on the corner of it. This alerted her immediately as she groans. As Adrian enters out of instinct she hid the picture behind her back.