Trentasei

Omniscient
Café

"What are we going to do if they go to the police?" Keyani asks pacing around the room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What are we going to do if they go to the police?" Keyani asks pacing around the room.

"Relax they're the mafia they can't." She passes Girard a glass of wine.

Little did the figure know Antonio is the police. At the snap of his fingers they'll be there and do as he asks. Some will do it because of their fear of the Morelli's but others will do it because of their loyalty to the Morelli's. Antonio was prepared to take down whoever was in his way and harmed his baby boy.

"Sorry. I just feel antsy because of the power they have Y'know?" Keyani thought her decision over time and time again.

They could've easily backed out last night but they didn't. Power is the only thing consuming the figure's brain and they can't help it. Girard thought things were going swimmingly and was ready to have the woman of his dreams in his home with him. The figure just wanted revenge. They wanted Antonio to feel what they felt all those years ago.

There was nothing they could really do to make him feel that pain other than this. The figure pointed Keyani right towards danger. She knew all about the drug and hoped this would ruin Raina and Adrian's relationship. They knew there was no way that all this power could be passed down to Luce. Their original plan was to wait until they knew that Luce would inherit everything after Adrian retired. They planned to kill Raina and Adrian to speed up the process.

The figure would raise Luce their self's and be in power but that was too messy though. They didn't like to work too hard just enough would suffice. Now they all were after Antonio, Raina, Henning, Ramona and Adrian's heads. The figure would drop a bag on them if they could without it leading back to them.

The figure wouldn't hire anyone due to them thinking pawns were weak when their fear stuck out. They'd be damned if they let some low life take them out due to some irrational fear. They were all determined to win by any means possible. Even if someone's daughter and granddaughter had to die for it.

"Be patient my dear we'll get what we deserve and more." The figure reassured her.

➽───────────────❥

"Where've you been lately anyway?" Raina asks Kyro.

He invited her out for the day after disappearing after that night. She began to ponder that she did a little too much. He was looking like his normal self kind of. He was in a more laid back outfit than he's usually in. He'd been busy with a significant amount of work for this company so he says.

"Y'know here and there." She scoffs.

"You're such a liar." He shakes his head at her.

"Enough about where I've been what's been happening with you?" She wasn't going to tell him that she's gotta sick a number of times.