Diciannove

Antonio Morelli
Main Morelli Estate

Antonio MorelliMain Morelli Estate

"I told you not to call me that. You wanna get paid or not." Keyani rolls her eyes.

"Whatever. You need me or what? I'm very busy you know." Adrian shakes his head at her antics.

"Look into the stalking of my daughter-in-law." She sighs in annoyance.

"I don't even know the girl. I didn't think ole Adrian would settle down ever." She snickers and crosses her arms.

Adrian rolls his eyes before sitting up in his chair. They've never really gotten along but Keyani has always liked Adrian. He just never liked her back.

"You thought it was going to be you but it isn't." She raises her hand up and then places them on her hips.

➽───────────────❥

Omniscient
Main Morelli Estate

Keyani has worked for the Morelli's for as long as she can remember. She needed some fast cash but not because her parents weren't willing to give her any. She was on allowance and it would only be given to her every two weeks. Her parents wanted her to learn responsibility but at the same time wanted to see how well she could manage her money.

She didn't like the system they built. Besides there's no greater money in her mind than fast and easy money. Keyani didn't want to go to college to work some meaningless job til she was old enough to retire. She wanted a job that was flexible around her lifestyle. She's more of the traveling type and nothing would stop her from seeing the world.

One thing that would mess up her work ethic would be Adrian Morelli. Keyani was smitten by Adrian the moment she saw him. He was in a nice grey suit and had his hair styled to perfection. He came to a meeting with Mr. Morelli to discuss business affairs. She'd be lying if she said she was listening to anything in that meeting room.

She followed him to the club that night and saw him leave with a particular woman. She shook off her jealousy; thinking the woman was just for one night and that they'd never see each other again. Little did she know that woman was the mother of his firstborn.

"You want someone to be so in love with your ugly ass." Adrian just chuckled.

"I don't want anything that I already have." This made Keyani turn to him.

She hadn't heard of Adrian having any love interest. It wasn't like they talked anyway but she would have loved to know. She knew she'd have to do some sleuthing after this case.

"No one likes a bluffer Adrian." Mr.Morelli easily got irritated with this conversation but before he could blow up Ramona walked in.