₊❏❜ ⋮Familiar⌒

All the credits to the pictures used in this chapter goes to the owner and not me. They are only used here for entertainment and reference purpose and nothing more.

AUTHOR'S POV

"I can't walk anymore..." Kiara said, scrunching and holding her knees and they took a seat near a house, which had a pad to sit on.

"Me neither," He replied, literally slumping down on the pad. The breeze flowed, which made him sigh in tiredness, he kept his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes.

 The breeze flowed, which made him sigh in tiredness, he kept his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes

"Who's that?!!" An old but loud voice was heard making him fall from the pad.

A grandma in the 85s came out of the house with a stick. She started speaking in Rajasthani and swung her stick at him.

They watched her with a horrifying face and he started squealing when she swung her stick on him.

Kiara stood in her place not knowing what to do, she couldn't do anything to save him from her.
She can't hurt old people after all.

"Thief! Oh god, today's world is so dangerous!! Thieves are even coming in the morning!! THIEF!!! THIEF!!!" She shouted at him and beat him more. He let out a horrifying shriek and started running around, but she followed him and beat him more.

He couldn't hurt her either so he just tried to run around or catch her stick but couldn't do any of them.

"Granny...let me speak! Ah!!" He shrieked running and jumping around. "What happened ma...?" Another old male voice was heard, a man, probably in his 70s came out of the house.

When his eyes landed on Shaurya, he stood there stunned, as his lips were about to form a smile, he controlled it and glared at him.

He told his mom to stop chasing him around as she huffed and cursed him in Rajasthani and sat on the other side of the pad.

"Who are you?" The man asked shaurya. He rubbed his arms with a warned face and told him. "We are from Chennai, s-sh...s-she is my wife," he said, keeping his hand on her shoulder making her give him a shocked but smirking face.

"We came here for honeymoon but got scammed..." He said, masking up a sorrowful face, and glanced at Kiara who tried hard to control her laughter and act along with him. The man was not satisfied with their answer, he stood still with his firm face, shooting daggers at their faces. 

"Aren't you hungry?" He asked them. The man was of course a stranger to them but still, Shaurya could feel a fatherly feeling from his side. Kiara looked at him, biting her lips, and waited for him to answer something while he looked back at her and then nodded as he didn't have any other option.

"May I know your name, Uncle?" He asked him before going inside. "Ishaan Rajput" He replied and went inside. Shaurya blinked, tilting his face, he felt like he heard this name before but just shrugged it off and entered his house after removing his shoes, along with Kiara.