₊❏❜ ⋮Hate to Love⌒

AUTHOR'S POV

The Engagement was over, the couple went to their respective room to rest, and only the close family members were present. They were helping each other in arranging the gifts and things in the tailgate. Few chocolates and candies were leftover, Madhu and Jagati were distributing them to all the families and sending them off.

Krish avoided Riya at all costs and faked his smile, the girls noticed the change in Riya's mood and thought of investigating after they went home.

For Kiara and Shaurya it is one of their best days of life, they will never forget it. For Aadhya, well she may get an earful after going home. Her mom didn't complain about anything but her father didn't like him.

Reyansh was still the same, he didn't know what was happening to him, his eyes is always searching for her. He just panics when she disappears and then he feels calm and composed and a wave of relief surrounds him when she comes back again into his sight.

It was already 6 PM, Kajal, Riya, Reyansh, and Karthik were arranging the Gifts on the tailgate. They decided to arrange all the gifts in Shaurya's Mansion as Kiara will go there soon and they can't afford double work right now.

Reyansh was lifting a box, he was being extremely careful as it seemed like glass inside. "What's it..?" Kajal asked after seeing him walk more slowly than a tortoise.

"It seems like glass and the packaging is weak..." he said and carried it to the car. Kajal just shrugged it off and went ahead to carry the other gifts when she heard a shattering sound.

"Oops-" The champagne in the present fell and shattered around. He looked terrified and gulped as the bottle broke into pieces, shattering around his feet. She looked shocked and Karthik literally dropped the best French Perfume presented by the Chairman of K7 Industries.

He watched them with guilt, his forehead forming lines, and an awkward silence spread. He scrunched down to pick the glass pieces up just to end up having a huge bruise on his palm.

He hissed in pain which brought them out from their thoughts "Goshhh! Stop!" Kajal rushed to him after seeing blood spattering around.

"I-I'll clean this, you take him and do the first aid," Riya said, Kajal nodded in response. She took out her kerchief and tied it around his hand and took him near the aisle. 

"Why are you so careless," she said removing the kerchief, her face held concern and worry and all the pain vanished when he saw her caring for him.

She held his hand in hers and examined the cut while he stared at her face blankly. She blew air on his wound, and his eyes traveled from her hairline to her gorgeous doe eyes, adorned with long lashes which held worry for him.

"Thank god, it's not a deep cut," she said, continued scolding. "If the packaging was weak then you could've asked someone for help or you could've arranged it at last, what's the hurry??"

She sighed in frustration but all her scolding went unheard as his eyes traveled from her eyes to her flared nose as she was angry, a small smile appeared on his lips as he found it cute.

"Stop smiling! I am scolding you!!" She said in the tone of a teacher and he gained his posture, back to the cold face.

She shook her head at him and took cotton from the kit and started dabbing it on the wound as soft as she could. He looked at her and his journey continued from her nose to her lips. Suddenly, he felt like his heart stopped breathing and his throat went dry and her biting her lips in nervousness was not helping him at all and a song started playing in his mind.

[Play the video while reading from here to have a good understanding. 👆🏻]

Yaarayum ivlo azhaga pakkala...
[I have never seen such a beauty]