₊❏❜ ⋮Caught Red-handed⌒

NO ONE'S POV

"A very Very VERY Good noon to all the people present here. I hope you guys might've known who she is. YES! She is the bride!" Shaurya introduced Kiara to the people.

"Well... MY Bride," he said making them chuckle at his possessiveness. He actioned Kiara to come near him and she obliged. 

"Sir, can we ask her a few questions?" One of the reporters questioned, he glanced at Kiara making sure she was ok with that. She nodded with a smile and he passed the mic to her.

"Yup," she said and the reporters started asking questions about her age, profession, and a few more details. "Mam, if you don't mind, can you share your memory of meeting him? We are just so curious to know," A female reporter asked making her giggle. 

"Well...it's an arranged marriage, so...I met him in my house? Yep," she answered and the people looked surprised. "Are you kidding us? We thought that it was a love marriage. You guys look too good to be an arranged couple." she said and their family members chuckled. She just nodded as 'yes' with a small smile lingering on her lips. 

"Enough of Questions, now let me announce the marriage date." Shaurya grabbed the mic from Kiara not ready to handle the upcoming teasing session. The reports looked alarmed with their cameras fixed perfectly and all the attention diverted towards him.

"With due love and respect, I am happy to announce that our marriage is on 25th May with the presence of both our family members," he said and the reporters noted it down, others clapped and he continued. "And I also request to give us privacy during our wedding." he completed with a smile making the people sigh. Kiara nodded along with him and they sat in their respective seats.

The announcement was over so some people left to have lunch while the other guests lined up to present their gifts to the couple. Songs were played during that time.

Krish was busy conversing with a business associate while Riya craved his attention. Reyansh was also busy talking with his best friends but he kept an eye on Kajal while she didn't even glance at him. Aadhya was greeting the guest and led them to the lunch area along with Vinay. Karthik was busy taking care of the children whose mom went to gossip with other aunties. 

Riya was getting restless, he didn't even glance at her after Shaurya's performance, she even went behind him but he didn't even notice her and that's when a song played, so relatable to her situation.

[Imagine a female version instead of the male]

Othaiyadi Paathayile Thaavi Oduren,
Atha peththa poonguyilah thedi vaaduren,
[I hope on and on along these narrow streets,
I droop and drab craving for you, my sweets.]

She hopped behind him when he went to speak with another man. She started mouthing the song and followed him everywhere he goes.

Santhana Maalai Alluthu Aala Vaasom yeruthu,
En Kili mela Sangili pola sera thonuthu,

[Scent of this man makes me swoon,

What must I do to be that jewelry on you?]

She stared at him as his scent made her swoon, she actioned towards his platinum chain at the last line and sighed as she knew that she can't become a piece of jewelry.