₊❏❜ ⋮ The Truth⌒

KIARA'S POV

"AND I AM KAJAL! ANOTHER BEST FRIEND OF KIARA" Kajal shouted, raising her hand up and waving at him with a huge smile and he responded by waving his hand normally and smiling.

"Hey! But how did you know that I met with an accident??" I asked Kajal and Aadhya looking confused and they glanced at Aunty.

She looked here and there and finally raised her hands up in tiny with sheepish smile.

"That was me..." She said with an awkward laugh and glanced around, rubbing the nape of her neck. Lol she is cute!!

"That's okay Aunty!! Thank you for calling them!!" I thanked her with a huge smile. Even though these bitches do nothing except annoying me, I can't get angry over her. Come on, she is too cute to get angry.

"It's going to be 9 already. It's late. You guys should go" I said and looked at Shaurya who is sitting beside me, trying hard to control himself from taking my hand in his. I can see his hand trying to make it's way up to hold mine but it stopped at the mid way seeing we aren't alone.
Lol--

He pouted a little when I asked him to go and I pouted back, imitating him.

"Yea... it's late babyboys. Let's go" Aunty said and a smile appeared on our lips hearing the term 'babyboys'. Shaurya and Vinay frowned at her and she just shrugged them off.

Aunty stood up from her stool and went to the other side of the bed, near shaurya and she tapped his shoulder, urging him to get up. She removed the hanging thread of vinay and his leg literally hit the bed again. He let out sigh in relief when it didn't making us laugh at his reactions.

Shaurya got up and I looked at him innocently, hoping for him to stay longer. He passed me the same look with a small smile.

"Bye..." He said and I passed him smile, mouthing a 'bye' as a reply.

"BYE!!" He said all cheerfully to my friends and they responded with the same intensity.

He went to Vinay's bed and supported him to stand up. It wasn't a big fracture...I mean, of course the fracture is big but the bandage he had is too much for that. Bandage was all around his leg till his thigh but the fracture was at foot.

Vinay stood up with the support of Shaurya and waved at my friends. He glanced at Aadhya for one more time and I saw her mouthing a 'Take care' and he smiled at her, assuring her through his eyes.

Broskii, it's working between them.

I know right!

"Bye sister-in-law" He said and ruffled my hairs making me blow the bangs of my hair which fell on my eyes.

"Buffalo" I again cursed him under my breath, hoping no one heard me. He turned around when he heard me murmuring something.

"Did you say anything?" He asked me, raising his eye brow and waiting for me to answer.

"Oh, yea. Take care! Bye bye!!" I said trying to act as if I didn't even say a single word against him.

He hummed in response and opened the door.
"Take care child. We are leaving" Aunty said keeping her hand on my head and cupping my right cheek. I smiled at her care and said "Yes Aunty. You too" I said and smiled again and she nodded in response.

Shaurya saw us with a heart warming smile and waved at me again making me reciprocate his action and he exited the room with Vinay and they were followed by Aunty behind them.

"So...." Kajal said looking at me and sitting in the stool nearby, where Aunty was sitting a moment ago.

"So...?" I asked, imitating her and she gave me a pointed look which meant that I should explain.