₊❏❜ ⋮Krish⌒

KIARA'S POV

It's 7:30 AM right now. Yes, I came home yesterday. After explaining everything to my friends, their reaction was priceless and mixed. They were shocked but also happy that even Shaurya had something for me but also sad that he won't remember it now.

They cheered me on and we left the hospital together and it was almost 10 when I reached home and was fired by questions by my parents.

Looks like my phone got switched off when I fell down. They were so worried and that's when I realised that I have too many people to care for me.

My parents, my friends, his parents, his friends and he himself. Wow. I am really lucky. I didnt thought that he would come running like that. I was actually touched and went 'Awwwww'.

Today it's a leave for me and after 4 days is our engagement. So, my parents and his parents decided to go shopping today.

I hate shopping actually, it's okay if it's a big A to Z shopping mall. Everything would be available there but marriage and engagement shopping is hell man. You should roam for about 10-15 shops and my mom is shopping spree. She would climb up to 20 shops. I can't even count and also they bargain, I can't do that. Ugh.

I decided to wear Western today, so I did my morning buisness and wore my outfit. I wore a pale blue hoodie which had black and orange flower pattern in the hand part and I paired it with my high waist black jeans and wore my white sneakers.

 I wore a pale blue hoodie which had black and orange flower pattern in the hand part and I paired it with my high waist black jeans and wore my white sneakers

[You can imagine some other outfit if you didn't like this one<3]

"Mommmy Breakfast!!" I reminded my mom to do a bit faster, as we should be at T.Nagar at 8:30AM. T. Nagar is the shopping place of Chennai. You get all types of clothes, accessories, utensils, Pooja items, furnitures, electronics etc and etc and that's the most visited shopping place in the whole Chennai.

"Just sit down! It's almost ready!" She shouted back from the kitchen and I settled down infront of dining. My dad and brother were doing the usual things, dad was reading newspaper and brother was doomed in his phone.

"Why are you coming for the shopping? Don't you have college????" I questioned my brother as it wasn't a weekend.

"Oh my precious elder sista. From today onwards my exam Holiday starts. SoI have 2 weeks leave. Till you marriage, it's a holiday for me." He said, still concentrating on the phone and shrugging off.

It's your marriage but he is enjoying.

Ha. My life is a joke.

I was busy glaring at him until my mom interrupted by placing the plate infront of me and served us, and I devoured the taste of my first love. Lol.

EATING TIME SKIP

"Dad, you guys go in car, Aadhya and Kajal is coming, we'll come in my bike" I said and shooed them off as my dad started the car and drove off. After 5 minutes, Kajal came in an auto.