₊❏❜ ⋮Girls Night ⌒

SHAURYA'S POV

"Invitations have arrived!!" Tara anni announced and I sprinted down to the living room where everyone was just taking a quick glimpse over it.

"Send half of it to Kiara's house and..." My mom said and I interrupted her as I wanted to remind them of something.

"You can divide it in half and send it to the relatives but I want the first one," I said and Anni looked at me squinting her eyes and I assured her through my eyes.

"I am a person who keeps his word," I said with a smile and they understood what I am trying to deliver. Mom passed me the First invitation and I asked Vinay to send it to him with a letter.

AUTHORS POV

"Breaking news, the famous CEO of S2 i.e. S&S Entertainment, Mr. Shaurya Prakash Selvam has announced his marriage with the beautiful and admiring Dr. Kiara Praksh Selvam crushing the hearts of 100s of fangirls. The humble Celebrity also requested Privacy as a matter of Safety for his soon-to-be Wife and Family. They had their engagement yesterday at the biggest party hall in Chennai, chairman of K7 Industries, CEO of TR Entertainment, and CEO and Chairman of W limited along with their family took part in the ceremony along with other famous Actors and Actresses including Directors, Music Directors, and Singers, etc. The couple looked so beauti--" "The CEO--" "Shaurya Prakash--" "The popular---"

"STOP IT!!" He shouted, throwing the empty glass at the Television. He kept on changing the channels hoping for something else but all of them played the same news from yesterday which made him go mad and angry as hell.

"All my dreams! All my Wishes!! Everything I planned is shattering in front of my eyes!!" he said clutching his head in his hand feeling frustrated with the news. 

"DIVYA!! DIVYA!!!" he called his daughter.

"Yea dad?" She came down from her room through the stairs, she stared at him for a while and sighed shaking her head as she already knew what was coming next.

"What are you doing??? DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO MARRY HIM?? What were you doing??? He is the only way we can become rich! What a pathetic girl, I just told you to seduce him but YOU COULDN'T DO THAT TOO???!!" He said as he slapped her hard, her open hair covered her other cheek and she poked her cheek with her tongue sending death glares to her father.

She has become habitual to it. It doesn't hurt her anymore, it's been more than 10 years since he became like this, when she was young he manipulated her saying Shaurya likes her and she should marry him but when she proposed when he was studying 8th, he rejected her but her father kept on saying the same thing. When she refused to do it, he slapped her hard and harassed her, beat her, kicked her, slapped her, and whatnot but she didn't tell anything to the world because, at the end of the day, he is still her father.

The sound of the doorbell disturbed him and he ordered her to see who it was. She came back with a cover and a letter in her hand. It didn't have any address on top, she was confused and curious to see it but still, she handed it over to her father, hesitantly and went to her room. She can't afford to get beaten anymore. 

He opened the cover just to feel provoked by Shaurya. It was their marriage invitation. The moment he saw the big ass letters which said 'marriage', he tore the poor piece of paper apart and threw it away on the floor. He went hot under the collar, his face turned red and he smashed all the things beside him. 

After controlling himself a bit, he opened the letter, which read:

Hello Uncle,

I guess you might've got the news of my marriage and here's the invitation. I am a man who keeps his word and just like I said, the FIRST invitation is for you. Come, bless and have biriyani.