₊❏❜ ⋮Sneak⌒

KIARA'S POV

I felt a harsh splash on my face making me jerk awake. My whole body got drenched in water.

"Wake up, whore" A man who looked like he was going through the age of his 30s said.

I gasped for oxygen and adjusted my sight to the place. This place looked more dusty and dark than the previous one.

I was again tied to a chair, a metal one this time, a small yellowish bulb was glowing above my head. "Where am I?" I questioned to which he mocked a chuckle, "Hell" he replied and splashed another bucket of water over me.

I again gasped and shook my head to clear my sight. My whole body is drenched by now. "Why are you doing this?!!" I yelled at him but got splashed by water again.

"Stop. Talking. Got that?" He said the words with absolute pressure by raising his eyebrows making me glare at him.

I closed my mouth and took the time to examine the place. There's nothing in here, just a few steel benches and some leftover wood trunks. It's untidy and kinda smelly. The walls are stained and newspapers are all over the ground. Cigarettes were spattered on the ground making it clear that they smoked and the odor was the odor of alcohol.

Where even I am?

I released a sigh and closed my eyes, I don't think they are going to let me know anything. I wonder where's Shaurya and what's happening with him. His uncle turned out to be a complete fool, which is making me more worried. Did the marriage happen already?

Gosh no no, shaurya won't do that. He promised me...but still I am worried. Am I being selfish here? I love him and it's clearly seen that he loves me too, so I don't think I am being selfish here. The thing I am worried about is not about marriage, what if they hurt him?

God, save him. I am begging you, please let us escape this place. You gotta help us in that.

How much had my life changed in 2 weeks? He came, made me fall for him again, introduced me to the world, and I became the hot topic and then got kidnapped.

Wow, wow, just wow. I have never dreamt of me getting married, but I hoped to have a decent wedding without any obstacles and here, satan is plotting to stop our wedding. I left out an inaudible mocking chuckle to myself and stared at an empty space. 

All of a sudden, the man got up and wore a black mask which only revealed his eyes, he stretched his hand and wore a black leather coat and a pair of knee-length boots with a pair of leather black gloves.

What the hell?

I heard a screeching sound of a metal door opening, literally making me go deaf. Another man wearing the same costume as him came from the dark space.

"What took you so long?" The man who splashed water on me asked, the other one tilt his head as if he didn't know what to respond. "That's fine. Do your job." He said and left the place.

The other man stood there with his hands settled on either side of his body. He looked slim but wide enough to have 6-packs. He had broad shoulders, thick biceps, a slim waist, long legs, and sharp eyes. Have I seen him before? 

"Dayum, girl you are completely drenched," He mocked with a chuckle and I trembled as it was too cold for me to handle. I glared at him and closed my eyes when suddenly something hit my brain.

I jerked myself awake after realizing that the voice seemed familiar. "You...." I trailed around with wide eyes when he left out a chuckle.

How come i didn't notice his voice?!!

"HOLY MACKEREL!!! SHAU-!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs when he came ahead and closed my mouth with his palm, softly shushing me while my face glowed with a smile.

He took his palm away and stared into my eyes before cupping my cheek and examining me. "Are you okay?" He asked, his voice was feeble and he had water crystals forming in his eyes while I  nodded at him with a huge smile.

And he started removing the thick thread, he didn't panic and removed it with patience and ease. "How did you come here?" I asked him when he was busy removing it. "It's a big story, for now, just know that Divya helped me," He said with a sigh.

When he finished removing the thread tied to my hands he took my hands in his and examined them. They tied it so tightly that it left a red mark on my wrist and he caressed them softly when I removed my hands in a swift and gave him an assuring look. 

I stood up from that metal chair, damn my ass is so cold. "Let's go," he said but I pulled him back and sneaked my arms around his waist. "I missed you so much..." I murmured, loud enough for him to hear. He hugged me back with one of his hands on my waist and the other cupping my head before nuzzling his face into my neck.

"I missed you more," he stated and kept his chin over my shoulder. We pulled back and I shivered because of my drenched clothes.

He noticed it and started removing his costume. I cleared my throat before turning around with my cheek red, making him chuckle.

Soon I felt a warm cloth wrapping me up from behind making me feel warm. 

I turned around and noticed that he was again dressed in that same costume, just without that mask.

He smiled at me but his face seemed tired, he needed rest which is not an option at this moment which made me more worried, he had dark circles, and pretty messy hair and the glow he used to have is not present, he is just too tired. It's because of the injection they injected.

I hugged him again, literally jumping on him like a koala, and sniffed. He was caught off-guard and balanced us, holding me tight but soft enough to not let us fall down. "Hey, hey...I am totally fine..." He said but his voice and eyes spoke the opposite. 

"Let's reunite after some time, we gotta leave this place as soon as possible," he said which brought me back to the current situation. "Oh, yea..." I replied to which he gave me a smile before wearing his mask again. "Let's go," he said and held my hand. 

***

Hiiiiiiiii 😃😃

I am late? 😅 Haha yes, I am. 😅

Anyway, i hope you liked the chapter<333❤️

Have a nice day!! ❤️❤️

Love ya!! 💗💗