₊❏❜ ⋮Vinay's Performance⌒

NO ONE'S POV

A tear rolled down her eyes. She didn't know why he said that. She went behind to ask why but he was long gone.

She entered the lunch area and saw him serving the guests, faking his smile. Her nose was red along with her eyes and she controlled the urge to cry.

TIME SKIP

The ceremony was coming to an end, it was already 5 pm, and few guests left as they had their work to do, even the media left after having the lunch and it was only the family members and a few friends of the bride and groom side. The couple too needed rest so their parents decided to wrap up. Madhu asked Vinay to announce it and he claimed the stage.

He cleared his throat gaining their attention, "I hope everyone is enjoying," He said and the people cheered except Aadhya's father, he's been noticing them and interrupting their talks. 

"But...it's time to wrap up..." he declared and the sound of disappointment could be heard. 

"Wait! Wait!" What do you mean 'It's time to wrap up?" Shaurya got up from his seat and questioned him. Vinay saw him confused, he gave him an expression as if saying 'then what do you want?' Shaurya just smirked and shrugged, he smiled at him sheepishly making him shake his head. 

"You have to!!, You have to!! Now! Do it!!" He said, stomping his feet, Vinay looked helpless. People were confused, finally, he obliged not bearing to see the cringe site of Shaurya pouting. 

And the music played. 

[NOTE; THEY ARE NOT VINAY AND AADHYA]

Kiara's eyes widened after realizing he was going to dance. People cheered him, and Aadhya also looked surprised.

*MUSIC*

"Woah," Kiara said as he started dancing to it. It didn't take a second for her face to change the expression, a huge smile adorned her face and replaced the shocking one.

"LET'S GO!!!" Shaurya said and he did some western moves till the lyrics came.

He jumped down from the aisle and started dancing. 

Athangara Orathil Ninalae
Kuyil Kukum Kuruviyum Pola
[Near the river, she stood
like a singing sparrow]

He danced looking at her and imitated a sparrow. Her father saw him and the direction he was dancing to which actually led to his daughter.

Akkam Pakkam Yaarukkum Theriyama
Looku Vitta Bakkunu Mela

[When no one was seeing, 
she blew me away with her glance]

He mouthed the lyrics while dancing, he actioned towards her eyes and fell back as if she blew him away when she took a glance. She saw him do that and shook her head.

Kathadikkum Thesayila Yen Manasa
Kazhutha Katti Izhukuthu Sela,
Appathuku Paaya Karipola
Aarayum Muzhungura Aala
[With her dress, she spins a noose around my soul.
Stirs me in the direction of the wind.
Like the Paya for Appam,
She grinds me and consumes me.]

He widened his arms and lithe to his left and right then he imitated a saari in the place of 'dress' then he actioned like grinding with his right hand in a fist above his fat left hand then he lithe back like a fluid then he went near the aisle and sat on it. 

Thookathil Sirikiraen Kannalae
Aekathil Thavikiraen Ponnalae
[I laugh in my sleep for no reason,
I suffer from this yearning disorder]