₊❏❜ ⋮The real conversation! ⌒

KIARA'S POV

I am literally biting my fingers now, please I wasn't this nervous for my 10th Exam result then why now?

"Um...Actually, I myself don't know..." He said and I just uttered a 'oh'.

"Leave that. Let's get to know each other. I don't know anything about you except your name and job and I guess it's the same for you too," he said.

Hey, I know half of your biodata, but wait, his height and weight must have been increased now so, except that I know you a lot.

"Yep, it's the same for me too," I lied. What? Don't give me that look, If I recite all his bio-data then he will ask how I got to know all this, and then I would definitely blabber that I was studying in the same school as his and he was my crush, and then it will be more awkward for us and he will think that I am a creep that I collected all his biodata.

"Hm...Who do you think is a husband?" He asked me and I was surprised by the sudden question because I have never thought about it.

"Okay, I am being honest here," I said, I really am.

"Er---- Actually I haven't thought about it yet but...as far as I know...a husband is a very very very special person... who would love you unconditionally throughout his life, he is someone who supports his family through thick and thin, someone who cares for you more than anyone, someone you would willingly die for, someone you would like, love and care for, someone who would pamper you and treats you like a baby, the strength of the family, someone who will be the emotional as well as moral support of his lady...last but not least, someone who is honest to his wife and someone who has a nice heart, even if he is cold and strict, it's okay as long as he has a good heart, and these things are not only for a husband, it's also for a wife too soo...yea.." I said and he nodded agreeing with me.

"And what about you?" I backfired his question.

"Uh?"

"Who do you think is a wife?" I asked again.

"Um... I guess I have the same definition as you said..." he said and I smiled.

"Hey, Did you know that we were coming to visit you?" He asked me.

"Hell no! This was a freaking bomb blast! I was coming from the hospital in my Royal Enfield and my mom called me asking me to come home soon" I said as if they committed a big crime.

"You ride Royal Enfield?" He asked me, the shock was evident in his face.

"Yep! Royal Enfield is my 2nd love, people think that only boys can do that but we girls are no less. Of course, the generation changed but still, there are these typical Indian aunties who put conditions for their female child, they won't allow them to ride a bike, saying that bike is for boys and scooty is for girls, there is nothing like that, everyone can ride anything, I wanted to show them that girls can also ride Royal Enfield, that's why I use it," I said and he nodded at me with a smile.

"If Royal Enfield is your second love, then what is your 1st love?" he questioned me.

"Of course, soru tha pa!" I said with an 'isn't-it-obvious' look and he chuckled at me.

In English- Of course, it's food.

Thank god it's not awkward anymore.

"How did you actually get to know about me?" I asked him. This question was bugging my head for a long time since he came.

"Uhh...My parents were searching for a bride for me, at first I liked those girls they showed but when we had a background check-up on them, we got to know that they weren't what they portrayed to us, I hope you are understanding." He said and I nodded.